XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 06-24-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
latvis20

Send a message via Skype™ to latvis20
Default Treasure chest at Kingdom Navy headquarters

There`s a treasure chest at Kingdom Navy Headquarters. Majin already has the fire power, but i can`t reach that chest. I have got the fruit near it, but i can`t reach chest :/ My strategy is to push crate near the ledge, and jump on. But the crate (which can be destroyed by fire) is blocking my way, and Majin can`t get there. So, anyone can help me reach that chest?
Old 06-24-2011, 05:57 PM   #2
TheNukes

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission   Helping Hand   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Rockets Must Have Died
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

You have to wait until after you get the fire power in the ship then have the Majin blow up the boxes at the base of the tower to reveal some small fuse timed bombs. Then you take one bomb up the lift to where the swinging barrel is, have Majin light the fuse then jump down and toss it next to the box.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:14 AM   #3
ChuenF

Treasure boxes at Navy base are the trickiest ones in the game:
1. One that require igniting a time bombs with Majin on top of an elevated cliff.
2. And the box where you need to jump over a fence, which is kind of an uncommon trick in Majin as the map boundaries are usually very strict.

ChuenF is offline   Reply With Quote