how dumb is the majin???

At the end of the game in the castle after turning off the first 2 black goo pipes i instruct him to open a door to get the others-he jus kept sayin i cant do-i was dealing with the monkeys-there was nothing to obstruct him-it took over 15 mins for him to do it!!!!Anyone else experience that?

Edited by DA PAUL

• 2 weeks later...
At the end of the game in the castle after turning off the first 2 black goo pipes i instruct him to open a door to get the others-he jus kept sayin i cant do-i was dealing with the monkeys-there was nothing to obstruct him-it took over 15 mins for him to do it!!!!Anyone else experience that?

agree

i hate that place

just dont do finish attack and majin will open the door

• 1 month later...

I honestly didn't get annoyed by the Majin, except once or twice when it just randomly tripped and fell. :s

He is supposed to be so dumb he is helpless without you. The game really makes it seem so too.

I guess also I knew how to control him properly, so I never ended up getting the same problems as many have reported. It is just to understand how he is programmed. He always responded to me, and never did something I didn't want him to do without understanding why he did so in which case it really was MY fault!

You need to take care of him, make sure to tell him to stop before it is too late. Don't blame him for you not taking well enough care of him. He sure is dumb, but it was all understandable, not bad programming.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm almost at the end, entering the castle, at my clean up phase.

Couldn't agree more both that it's your job to avoid him get stuck at black goo and it's nice when you can finally freeze the black goo. :dance:

Also agree they made Majin stupid otherwise he wouldn't need you and the hole "cooperation combat" stuff would be screwed. :rolleyes:

He already have 4 amazing powers and is unaffected by the Darkness - why would he need a pesky pathetic thief if his brains isn't the size of a bean. :think:

Lol for his broken english, wich is like mine btw, even funnier.