Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom

Finally got 100%

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread, but... instead of starting a new one, I just wanted to add that I've finally got the 100%.

It's a great accomplishment for me since, unlike the person above... I can't say that I liked the game. Matter of fact, I can state that I hated the game. If the game wasn't given away on ps plus I would've never played it. I only stuck with it since some of the trophies weren't tough... they were just tedious. So I put on netflix and began at it. The 'hard' trophies... I came up with my own strats... and I kept telling myself that at the end of the day... it's just matching.

lol... anyways... if anyone needs tips/help... shoot me a pm... cheers!

I know this is an old thread, but... instead of starting a new one, I just wanted to add that I've finally got the 100%.

It's a great accomplishment for me since, unlike the person above... I can't say that I liked the game. Matter of fact, I can state that I hated the game. If the game wasn't given away on ps plus I would've never played it. I only stuck with it since some of the trophies weren't tough... they were just tedious. So I put on netflix and began at it. The 'hard' trophies... I came up with my own strats... and I kept telling myself that at the end of the day... it's just matching.

lol... anyways... if anyone needs tips/help... shoot me a pm... cheers!

Hey, congrats on your new 100%. :D

However, we no longer allow these type of threads. If you want to post about your trophy accomplishments, please post here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/46409-platinum-trophy-accomplishments.html

Edited by Reys
I goof'd