Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom

Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

bkI8c

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since he posted that a little while ago .. he may have found someone already so just incase. If someone can help me Boost wins i'l do the same back.

PSN ID: JamesSoprano

just got ahead and add me with the message in the add saying Mahjong Trophie Boost so i know ;)

* UPDATE * ok already got the trophies since yesterday .. but only 3 people added me since i put this post up .. so no more friend requests please cause it'ss already done and i wanna work on Infinity mode Trophies next and that's gonna take sometime too do

Edited by JamesSoprano

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to get 5 in a row, 25 network wins and 50 online game. So if anyone is interested please add me up. (psn_id: Aramis73). I am on-line sometimes during the day and most of the evenings (EST)

Never mind, I got all of the them yesterday.

Edited by Aramis73

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for ONE person to get the online trophies with. I'm focusing on MLB 2K9 right now and will take the time out to get these and help one person get them in the process.

I assume you've read the trophy guide and know how to get these. 5 for one person and then 5 for the other. You get it first and then I get it once you have the trophies. This should be quick.

Post here instead of sending a PSN message. First one to post is who I'll do this with. If anyone else is still having trouble finding someone later on, I'll help.

Does anyone know how to get into a game as i have tried to host and join a game with someone and both times we only get a back option and no continue to the game as i would expect.

any help would be appreciated.

pretend_hero i will play online with you. My PSN ID is P4G3Y-YIDARMY.

Edited by P4G3Y-YIDARMY

Looking for ONE person to get the online trophies with. I'm focusing on MLB 2K9 right now and will take the time out to get these and help one person get them in the process.

I assume you've read the trophy guide and know how to get these. 5 for one person and then 5 for the other. You get it first and then I get it once you have the trophies. This should be quick.

Post here instead of sending a PSN message. First one to post is who I'll do this with. If anyone else is still having trouble finding someone later on, I'll help.

I can help if you still want to go for it add me on psn djblend.