Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom

Release Date?

Goonboy

Yeah it is a pretty fun game actually.

If anyone fancies boosting the online trophies my PSN ID is Reegeee.

There is literally NO ONE playing it online you see. Is it not out in the US yet?

The single player trophies are pretty good. Some of them are quite time consuming, and there are a couple of real bastards in there. I mean REAL bastards!

Completing motion mode without losing a life or using a power up must be an incredible challenge. One which I will probably not even attempt!

No it's not out in the US yet, but today is Thursday, update day so if it's coming out this week it will be in the PSN store today... I hope. Hubby and I both love the Mahjong on Pogo, so I'm hoping it's close to something like that.

Never mind, I just read on the PS forums that there will be no update to the store today because of the holiday today. I'm hoping they will do the update tomorrow, but people on the forums are saying they won't update the store until the 8th!! :(

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3dlgames&thread.id=129746

Edited by hma95

i'll add you this afternoon fanboy, if you don't mind, because your right, no-one is playing this online at the moment, thing is, there seems to be quite some lag for the player that isn't the host which is quite annoying to say the least

hova1979

376 trophies / level 7 / 88%