Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom

Custom layouts trophy?

I've downloaded the extra package for Mahjong: Ancient Tales and gotten 4 of the 5 trophies :D

But I cannot figure out how to play the custom layouts on network play to get the 'Got Layout!?' trophy :confused:

Does anyone know how to do that?

As long as you remembered to save your custom layouts, they should be there, along with the standard (non-customized) layouts. Scroll to the left and you should see them.

As long as you remembered to save your custom layouts, they should be there, along with the standard (non-customized) layouts. Scroll to the left and you should see them.

They do appear in the infinite mode, but not in menu where you can play a network game not in public nor in private match setup screens.

-EDIT- Nevermind, aparantly they only show up if you stay within the red rectangle in the center during creation.

Edited by Vampiric Demon

Ah, I was wondering what that rectangle was for! It makes sense though, seeing as how the multiplayer games require two separate tile boards on-screen simultaneously.

Yeah, probably has to do with the size restriction. But it's a bit dumb it isn't mentioned in the help section and that we have to figure it out ourselves.