Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers

Anyone going to keep (or buy) this game after it expires

After my gold expires gonna keep it yeah, or pay for it if i have to(when gold became available i downloaded a game and it still worked after my gold expired but my m8 told me it isn't supposed to :p), indeed is frustrating that u can't make ur own deck but the decks that are available are good decks so don't have any problem with them and once u played with them all a fair amount u know the strength/weaknesses of each deck so with ur starting hand u know about 70% of the time wheter u can be a match vs another deck, plus also haven't played the game in years since the place where i used to play it closed down so was nice to see the cards i used in old day come back and is fun to play with RL friends online from time to time

Can someone help me? The game downgraded to a demo, but I'm still a Plus Member... I still have the sign next to my avatar and yesterday i bought Braid for the discounted Plus-price. Should i delete and reinstall? If I try to download the full game unlock nothing happens!

Can someone help me? The game downgraded to a demo, but I'm still a Plus Member... I still have the sign next to my avatar and yesterday i bought Braid for the discounted Plus-price. Should i delete and reinstall? If I try to download the full game unlock nothing happens!

How can you tell if the game downgraded itself to the demo?

• 3 weeks later...