Promo Unlock Cards available

For those who don't know about promo codes, they are basically free keys to unlocking cards #31-40 in your Campaign/Multiplayer decks by entering the below codes. (which is the only method of unlocking those cards.)

Promo Code #1: GKSNDR

Promo Code #2: DWNNDR

Promo Code #3: TRCKSC

Promo Code #4: PRSTTT

Promo Code #5: FTHPTH

Promo Code #6: RSNGSN

Promo Code #7: XBXBDZ

Promo Code #8: PXPRMD

Promo Code #9: MGCCTN

Promo Code #10: JRHPRD

Directions: At main menu go to Extras > Promotional Unlocks > enter code

Requirements: Signed into PSN. Server-driven content enabled in settings.

I'll say that the only downside to these free cards is deciding what to cut. Hmmm :think:

Edit: Okay so all the codes are out, thanks to everyone who picked up my slack with the codes and troubleshooting. I haven't got around to unlocking the last 3, but hopefully it works for everyone with the aforementioned tips. :)

Edited by PS3Llama

Codes 3-5 do not work for me. It still only says 32 cards available. Not 35

I'm not sure why cards #33-35 are not showing up for you. They should be there if you have "server-driven content" enabled on Settings and a internet connection.

Someone posted this so maybe try this if it's not working

"Just in case somebody else is still struggling with the ps3 unlocks, here's how I got the game to update to 35 cards:

1. Uncheck Server-Driven Content (this was the most misleading part of the description)

2. Go to the deck manager and wait a few seconds for the game to update

That's it. No wild checking and unchecking. I guess this only helped some people because they eventually ended up having it unchecked at some point when they entered the deck manager. "

Glad you posted this, I was about to as well.

I noticed that while playing tonight my fully unlocked deck went from "30 of 30 cards unlocked" to "30 of 35 cards unlocked." Since there was no new DLC announced I figured it was the promo code unlock thing. Found the new codes online and figured it out.

To the original poster, why is your game showing a max of 40 cards un-lockable when mine only shows a max of 35?

Any idea why I would have cards 31-35 available for each deck without ever having entered a code? I could have sworn that it was originally only 30 (and I got the "Completely unlock a deck" trophy without ever unlocking 31-35). :think:

Yes the promo unlock cards will show up even if you do nothing. They'll just "update/appear" when the codes will be released soon.

I'm not sure but I think in the past DotP they didn't show up until you used codes. So this time around I guess it's easier for new people to understand and find promo unlocks.

To the original poster, why is your game showing a max of 40 cards un-lockable when mine only shows a max of 35?

No mine doesn't show 40, I was just assuming when all the codes have been released. There's already a list that's made for what exact cards they are, so it's just a matter of time until obtaining cards #36-40.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm not sure why cards #33-35 are not showing up for you. They should be there if you have "server-driven content" enabled on Settings and a internet connection.

Someone posted this so maybe try this if it's not working

"Just in case somebody else is still struggling with the ps3 unlocks, here's how I got the game to update to 35 cards:

1. Uncheck Server-Driven Content (this was the most misleading part of the description)

2. Go to the deck manager and wait a few seconds for the game to update

That's it. No wild checking and unchecking. I guess this only helped some people because they eventually ended up having it unchecked at some point when they entered the deck manager. "

I tried this & it still didn't work for me, so what i ended up doing instead was just playing a match (don't believe match type is important, as for code 8 i plaed a revenge & code 9 I did the first encounter on innnistrad). After winning said match (again, don't know if win/loss is important), I went into deck manager, saw I had 37/39 & 38/39 cards respectively available, then just entered the code & it worked just fine. Hopefully that helps troubleshoot further.

Yes, you still need server driven content enabled, but as the game defaults to that option being toggled, there should be no need to check it unless you have tried the previously mentioned troubleshooting path.