Enchanted Water...

pacman919

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, that's how I've been trying to do it. I guess I'll need to start a few levels ahead and hope I get some more lives.
Yeah, up until that level it's not so hard to stock up on lives. Just start a few back and if you lose a life or even get near the end of a level without gaining a life, start it over before it ends. It's nice how you can keep retrying levels with all of your extra lives intact.

did it with 3 lives... took several tries but one play i got the level dropped 3 magnets.. soo once i caught it, i held on to it till the ball was normal again
The random power ups sure can make or break a level, but doing it with 3 lives is still pretty impressive. I got stuck doing the 2 trophies on 5-24 with 3 lives, that was bad enough for me, glad I had more on this one.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I also did it with 3 lives, it's really a matter of which ones you take out first. I usually go for the upper left one whenever I get a weapon (cannon doesn't reach it, so you can use that on bottom left or right), so I can take it out before I destroy all of the other blocks. Magnets are helpful; iron balls, meteors and lightning are a no-no. Basically, just utilize weapons and spam your ammo at the waterfalls while the ball is elsewhere.

It was really annoying though. 5-24's trophy is way harder, since it's 100% luck.

• 2 weeks later...