The music repetitive for you too?

metalgod88

Anybody else think the music is too repetitive. I just got the game tonight. And so far, I've only heard two songs that loop together over and over. I think its a great game though but man, i think they should create some dlc with new songs added or like...the ability to use our music on the hard drive. What do you guys think?

yeah, the music sucks donkey balls.

UNFORTUNATELY, in their next update (which is not free)

they will include more levels, and the ability to play your own music.

personally I think that is bullshit, to PAY - to play my own music in a game.

.... but I will still probably get it, frigging PSN, they should set a standard on that.

k40 :mad:

I've said it before, say it again - MS has the patent for out-of-game-in-game music, as in XMB music for all games. To get around it the games themselves have to have their own ability. It's not as if the ps3 CANT do it, hell, I bet it could fold in the background and tap dance while playing a game...problem being they...well...cant!

• 2 weeks later...
How can you have a patent that says you cant hear music while playing games... i think that sounds unlikely...

trust me they do have it ill try find a link hang on... and by the way it is m$ were talking about

UPDATE: HERES THE LINK http://www.ripten.com/2008/03/31/microsoft-owns-patent-for-in-game-custom-soundtracks/

Edited by TNT

trust me they do have it ill try find a link hang on... and by the way it is m$ were talking about

UPDATE: HERES THE LINK Microsoft Owns Patent for In-Game Custom Soundtracks | Ripten Video Game Blog

So how come I could play my own music in Ferrari Challenge? The music in that game sucks so I just played my own tunes... right out of the XMB.

By the way, you did note the date the article your referring to was published? Might give you a clue to the authenticity of it.

Edited by P_Pigly_Hogswine

"Sony may have already found a loophole in the patent to allow them to provide custom soundtracks for particular games, as long as the functionality is not system-wide. In this way they could avoid the patent. Microsoft could charge Sony for the privilege, but it would be a lot of wasted effort to patent this particular feature and then allow competitors to implement it.

Therefore, when Sony’s in-game XMB eventually comes around, custom soundtracks might be left on the cutting room floor. It will all depend on how constricting the patent actually is, and how kind Microsoft are feeling."

That is a quote from that article. If you had taken the time to read it you would have seen the part that is bold.