NEW DLC: Jungle Pack

IDOLO1013

Here the Link. Coming to PSN this Week: Jungle Add-on Pack for Magic Orbz – PlayStation Blog

I just gotten 100% on this game yesterday & I'm VERY exciting for the new DLC:dance::D. April 15th in North America and April 22nd in Europe, you can download the Jungle Pack for Magic Orbz for just $2.99/€2.99.

I just submitted the list to the site, here they are:

(B) [Jungle] Conquistador

Conquer the new continent's land.

(S) [Jungle] Keen cannoneer

The villagers have been attacked by tigers. Help them by shooting the tigers from the cannons without hitting any other objects (except for the fireworks).

(S) [Jungle] Enchanted water

Three enchanted waterfalls maintain the shaman's force. Destroy them to defeat the shaman.

(S) [Jungle] The enemy is defeated

Now the shaman is defenseless, but he's not that easy to beat! The thunderstorm will help you.

:wtf: BOYCOTT THIS COMPANY

Imagine if the trophy title was:

(S) [Jungle] TigerLust - The villagers have been attacked by tigers. Help them by shooting the tigers from the cannons without hitting any other objects (except for the fireworks)."

They're out to get you mate :p

I'll be picking up this DLC later as well, it could well be the last for this title.

Imagine if the trophy title was:

(S) [Jungle] TigerLust

It should be at least a (G) then. :p

Scott (The guy who posted this on the NA Blog) has been compiling a list of suggestions for additional add-ons.... He has Zombies, Moon/Space, Old West, Dinosaurs, Japanese theme w/ Ninja's and he is still asking for more ideas. Looks like they are gonna milk this thing, and re-hash the "surprise ending" when you complete stage 24. So much so, the dev's are now looking into wether they can get a (P) added to this. :think:

Isn't this the last dlc since there was only one space left?

This does fill that emtpy space, and no new space was added , I hope more comes great game

I like how they changed . added some effects. Like the lightning comes with big blacks clouds streching across the top of the screen

[Jungle] Keen cannoneer

The villagers have been attacked by tigers. Help them by shooting the tigers from the cannons without hitting any other objects (except for the fireworks).

Obtainable on level 9 , you have to hit the Right cannon then the left, then the Right again and you'll get it. tricky though, but not as hard as the it is made to sound. you CAN hit other objects but DO NOT let any object get destroyed.( I hit two different pieces of water once each and still got it )

Edited by Tparsons5150

Hello there... I've been wondering how you get that Trophy: *[Jungle] The enemy is defeated!* It's my last remaining one from Magic Orbz.

It does say something about Thunderstorm... but, does it have to be a combo with other power ups? I tried Lightning+Night+Wind... and no success...

Oh, btw, I tried that on Level 17, wheres there 3 waterfall. I did destroyed them before attempting to hit the Shaman with "Thunderstorm"

So, am I on the wrong level? Any help would be gladly appreciated! Thanks alot in advance :)