Trophies for Winter Episode DLC

HT-Man

I´ve obtained all the trophies for this DLC, and here´s where to get them:

[Winter] Penguins in Danger!

Level 4-15: Simply take out all the bears before one of the penguins.

[Winter] Call for Help!

Level 4-17: Hit the fireworks before you take out the witch.

[Winter] I fly only first class

Level 4-24: Knock of Santa from the tower of boxes. Don´t know exactly how to do this. The trophy unlocked while i wasn´t going for it.

By the way, i found the final level on this episode to be the far most difficult in the game so far.

for the penguins in danger trophy is it just one level or all the levels that has penguins and bears? if its just one what one do you guys recommend? i took out the bears before the penguin twice on two different level and no trophy but there was only one penguin...?

Yeah, I saw a spot for more content as well. They said as long as people continue to buy, they'll continue to make more content. I saw ninjas or vikings mentioned on the PS Blog, I think a ninja theme could be pretty cool. Although vikings would be probably be easier to make, since we've already had pirates.

I wouldn't mind a ninjas themed DLC but Vikings I don't think will work as well. I will be playing the winter DLC for the next few hours and I'll edit this to tell you my opinions on the new DLC.

• 4 weeks later...

Level 4-24: Knock of Santa from the tower of boxes. Don´t know exactly how to do this. The trophy unlocked while i wasn´t going for it.

By the way, i found the final level on this episode to be the far most difficult in the game so far.

F.Y.I The last level you need to get lucky and get a twister power up so santa flies off the board completelly. so just paly it a few times and hopefully you will get the power up right at the beginning. Hope this helps.