New Name and add-on

Jack

lol wtf Magic Orbz? I like Magic Ball way better... good catch on new DLC tho, personally I love the game and hate how long each DLC takes them, I just hope to gd there wont be any retarded levels like the very last one in the Wicked Witches DLC, it required 20% skill and 80% luck.... that shit almost drove me insane

Edited by TheNukes

lol wtf Magic Orbz? I like Magic Ball way better... good catch on new DLC tho, personally I love the game and hate how long each DLC takes them, I just hope to gd there wont be any retarded levels like the very last one in the Wicked Witches DLC, it required 20% skill and 80% luck.... that shit almost drove me insane

That...fucking...knight...

"GAH STOP DIEING NO NOT MULTIBALL"

The name probably foreshadows bad dlc, hope not.:(

I just hope to gd there wont be any retarded levels like the very last one in the Wicked Witches DLC, it required 20% skill and 80% luck.... that shit almost drove me insane

Seriously. That was BS. I just finished it a few hours ago. It was like all of the sudden the difficulty tripled. I had it almost done a few times, then something retarded would happen. Damn crazy ball... I hate you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...