Any tips on the bonus levels?

aznguy

I'm trying to get the bonus plan trophy and I'm not doing well on the bonus levels. I can only get about 8-10 coins before getting hit by a level up icon. Any particular patterns, tips, tricks for me to get a lot of coins in the bonus levels?

no there isnt any kind of pattern, its just random. just try to move quickly when you have to skip 3 or so level ups for the next coin and try to get every coin in a row.

also... do NOT use the analog stick for this, use the Dpad because any direction outside of left and right slows down your character.

you only get so many coins per bonus level, so dont hope to get all 200 in one shot. it'll take you midway through the knights level (most of the time, sometime you get lucky on the levels) if you start at 1-1 to get them all.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Just play the game, the bonus mode is random. For me the 1st time I get it I got 8 or 10 coins, now the 2nd time I only got 3 coins and then the forced me to end the level, there was 3 places to go, left (end of level), right (end of level) or wait for the next corridor of bonuses appear (end of level in the 3 bonus that I could get.