need help with 50 in a row..

smkalot

you know what i did i played the last episode and i thought there will be next one i just totally wasted my time i have to do it again from episode 1

what the hell all this time of wating just one episode why is that they put 50 in row they want us to play the old ones can they just put 2 new episodes ??

what the hell:mad:

remmember smkalot when you die pres cricul not x to continue from the same score

Edited by duck360

I got both the 50 in a row and 2 million by starting from 1-1 and just playing the entire game. The main reason I did this was because I lost all my saves last week and wanted to 're complete' the game. Ended up getting the 2 million early into the new levels. Got both trophies np.

you know what i did i played the last episode and i thought there will be next one i just totally wasted my time i have to do it again from episode 1

what the hell all this time of wating just one episode why is that they put 50 in row they want us to play the old ones can they just put 2 new episodes ??

what the hell:mad:

remmember smkalot when you die pres cricul not x to continue from the same score

totally agreeing. what a dumb trophy...

http://ps3trophycard.com/cards/ladeluff/card.png

I got both the 50 in a row and 2 million by starting from 1-1 and just playing the entire game. The main reason I did this was because I lost all my saves last week and wanted to 're complete' the game. Ended up getting the 2 million early into the new levels. Got both trophies np.

Maybe mine just messed up cuz I had gotten the 2 mil trophy on what should have been the 50th level perhaps? Gonna try again and see. :p

I had no problems getting that trophy just a few hours ago. Did you play through the 50+ levels all in one game (i.e., always choosing to continue when your game ended, rather than choosing to start a new game from the level you left off from)?

If you chose to do the latter, the game won't award you the trophy.

Yep, NEVER select continue, always choose try again or restart from the pause menu. If you select continue you will not get the trophy. Start on level 1-1 and play straight thru to level 3-2, the trophy will pop after the level is completed.

Edited by Indy815

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So you have to buy episode 3 to get 50 in row? Plain stupi and mean :mad:

50 in a row isn't one of the normal trophies, it comes with the DLC. So you can basically finish the game with all trophies without buying it but it won't say 100%.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...