Releases June 20th

Here is the link with the announcement:

Duels 2013 Is Coming : Daily MTG : Magic: The Gathering

No word on price yet, though hopefully that will be announced this week (June 11-15) as they are running previews of the cards in game.:dance:

[EDIT]: According to psn on twitter, this actually relelased today, 6/19/12. At work, so can't confirm.

Edited by wookiemonster
Earlier release date

I'm looking forward to this one as well.

Is there any word on any new gameplay modes or if they are actually going to try to have a legitimate storyline for this go around?

Probably no to the story mode, but the new alternate format is Planechase, which adds a variable Plane card that you can go to & away from, pending on a dice roll, that typically affects everyone (unless otherwise noted). There is also a 'chaos' effect, which when triggred (again by a dice roll), gives beneficial effects (usually) to (just) you and/or your spells/permanents.

That's odd. I had no problems downloading it.

I keep getting a "This content cannot be accessed on your account" message when I go to select it. I'm super bummed.

I had issues with it not finding the game at first but eventually it showed up. At $10 it's not a bad grab. I remember the older ones being a little more expensive when the were first released. Could be wrong though. Anyways, glad they updated the store early today.