Vote YES!

ILoveMyPS3

Actually go there and vote NO due to the simple reason that faction neutral domination maps would increase the fun/variety in the short range, sure, but ruin the game in the middle and long range.

Vote NO and support the ideas posted by the community how to evolve the game the middle and long range that MAG will be still enjoyable after time has passed and that MAG don't become "just a shooter" like every other.

It may don't have a real story, but it has the Shadow War as background and it evolves on it. Changing all modes to neutral (3 are already and the biggest one is in discussion) would just kill the idea and the game.

That's crazy! We need more maps to play on, and voting no just MESSES IT UP!

That statement shows that you weren't in the official forum and haven't read the ideas of the community how to solve this problem.

Yes, you would have "more maps" to play by neutrality in short range but the target should be to improve and get more stuff in the middle and long range.

You should really go over to the official forums and read the threads there carefully - since the community ideas on this matter are just great. I personally wanted the neutral maps in the first place as well, but I changed my mind after thinking about it and considering the ideas in the official forum.

And Zipper cares about the community - most of the changes they did til now were based on community ideas and wantings. I saw every change since release and most were great, some were just crap but all over is this game going in the right directing of evovling.

To use your words: Voting "yes" just messes the evolving up.

Sure, I'm bored of defending the same map over and over again and nearly never attacking another one - but I know that patch 2.0 (including some great changes again) is comming soon followed by the Escalation DLC (pretty funny mode) which means enough changes and stuff for the next few months. And I'm pretty sure that Zipper will have decided on the next big MAG-project til then and this will be most likely one of the community ideas regarding the map stuff since this is actually the biggest point in the forums.

I want to enjoy MAG still in half a year and even later and voting yes would just kill the whole idea behind MAG - and taking the idea out of a game will just ruin the game.