XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 11:28 PM   #301
freeman13
Banned

i need commandont ! im enjoying the game thus far! i wish i got this game when theres that so many players!
Old 04-18-2012, 04:58 PM   #302
nomad FIN

anyone reading this? I need the combat fragger ribbon 5 times!

Contact me: blueshift_69

I can also help with your MAG trophies

Last edited by nomad FIN; 04-18-2012 at 05:00 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 04-23-2012, 12:52 AM   #303
alexyov1

Send a message via MSN to alexyov1 Send a message via Yahoo to alexyov1

i just started playing this game, steep learning curve, add me alexyov1

Old 05-01-2012, 01:20 AM   #304
freeman13
Banned

lets do indiscriminate fire ribbon!
and possibly combat fragger and sidearm ribbon!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:17 AM   #305
Worldhobo

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Sorry fellow boosters... I used this thread a long time ago, when there were many players... This game is practically unboostable. Just keep playing this game and you will get it eventually. It's just a bit harder when there's hardly any players... Good luck and have fun!
Old 05-03-2012, 12:26 AM   #306
Bry0092

One question, this online is hard or is requierd time?
Old 05-03-2012, 01:01 AM   #307
Worldhobo

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry0092 View Post
One question, this online is hard or is requierd time?
It's not hard at all when you have a good clan to back you up... What I mean is they secure area and revive you when they can... So you don't waste your time waiting 20 seconds to spawn then waste more time to run back to the action.

It is only time-consuming... But with the community count twindling down to low numbers... It is now become very hard to get what you need.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:43 AM   #308
kensredemption

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Exclamation Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

*NOTE TO THE ADMINS*

I'm well aware of the fact that there's already a trophy-boosting thread, but it's damn near impossible to post a call to arms such as this with all the clutter that's gotten in the way. Making a new thread like this is the only way to get people's attention aside from my signature, so if you must lock it then feel free. Just leave this first post visible to anyone who's remotely interested in joining me in this endeavor. Is that not the purpose of this site?

*END NOTE*

Because conventional trophy-boosting methods absolutely will not work in MAG: I propose that we, meaning all interested individuals who will commit to an agenda to boost trophies, form clans for each faction and spend a few hours each day on Domination/Acquisition/Sabotage/Escalation/Interdiction to help us help ourselves get this damn platinum out of the way.

Now, today I managed to form 3 clans - one for each faction - and I am looking for 16 experienced and organized officers for each clan to assist me in making this huge endeavor much easier to manage.

For the sake of making this easier, I'm going to list the criteria that each player must meet before even joining the clans:
- 18y/o+ (Preferred, but so long as you're willing to obey orders: I'm okay with it).
- English-speaking preferred (I don't mind if we have international partners, as long as a translator is willing to relay orders).
- Absolutely must have a headset (I don't care if you have a flimsy USB one. If it works: Use it).
- Must have all DLC for MAG (Come on folks, it's only $5 for all of it now).
- Must have ready access to all weapons and equipment (The trophies require you to have all of them anyway).
- Must not already be committed to another clan (I will not abide any politics getting in the way of getting our platinum trophies).*
- Must not have a reputation for team-killing, and in turn: Do not intentionally perform it.*

*These are mandatory protocols that must be followed. Otherwise, your spot in the clan will be permanently vacated. The officers and I will be enforcing a zero tolerance policy on these, so don't say I didn't warn you.
Now, for the officers I'm looking for the following in addition to the criteria I've already listed:
- Must be extensively knowledgeable about each game type and map.
- Must have access to at least Platoon Leader capabilities.
- Must be able to set Fragos properly and orchestrate your squad.
- Must be able to execute the proposed daily agenda almost flawlessly.
For future reference, the clan names for trophy boosting in the future will be as follows:
- SVER4Hire (S4H)
- Valor4Hire (V4H)
- Raven4Hire (R4H)
If you see these tags on the battlefield and want to be scouted and recruited: Message those individuals. Just be wary of the respective clan names. Tags can be duplicated, or so I'm led to believe.

In any case, If more standards are discovered along the way for what I expect out of the officers and squad members alike: I will be adding them via addendums.

If you're the least bit interested: Please message me on my PS3T page with your PSN ID and which position you're interested in filling. Remember: I'm only looking for 16 officers for each clan, and they will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:03 AM   #309
bldfalcon

Default boostin

How about quit boosting mag? Boost socom confrontation instead!!! Lol
Old 05-12-2012, 06:05 AM   #310
kensredemption

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission

Impossible. Everyone I meet on there is an elitist prick. Easier to do this, since Slant 6 fucked up the SOCOM formula.
Closed Thread