99 cents

warcrycz

• 1 month later...
You need to buy it = buy to play

its free = free to play

i thought he ment free as in no online pass, my bad.

Nah, I just wish it was although i know it never will be.

im not sure if it would help the activity of the game in the long run though, there would be a spike in activity for a couple of months but i think most people would only play for a couple of hours and never play again sadly.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Congratulations. I bought mine for $60 day one. If I'd known it would be worthless, I'd've never bought it.
All the games you bought, all the plats you've earned and everything else in life becomes worthless to you once you're dead. Just try to enjoy things while they're there.

Not sure who you're post was in regards to but I'm just sayin.

All the games you bought, all the plats you've earned and everything else in life becomes worthless to you once you're dead. Just try to enjoy things while they're there.

Not sure who you're post was in regards to but I'm just sayin.

I'm enjoying buying old cheap games. We game for fun. Sometime I forget that. Seems like others do too.

im not sure if it would help the activity of the game in the long run though, there would be a spike in activity for a couple of months but i think most people would only play for a couple of hours and never play again sadly.

unfortunately it's one of those games where if you play for an hour and you like it you'll play occasionally or if you hate it and don't want to play it again. unfortunately the servers are closing so you'll need to cram in the gametime to plat beforehand. and I don't think the dlc trophies are exactly possible anymore unless there's a spike in player counts somehow. rough seeing this trophy list on my collection. :confused:

dominations run from 9AM-Noon EST every morning. there was even an escalation match or a few played 2 days ago! so it's still possible to get the dlc trophies but you will need to gather some people up to convince the numbers. I am forming a group right now so if you want to do the dlc trophies hit me up, add me on psn and ill invite you to the MAG chat if you are serious about it. I am on 70 valor doing everything on it then gonna blast through raven for the plat. I have like 38 medals and edging closer to the plat for both versions at least. 100% would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
The servers are closing at the end of January so you have approx 5 months to get your 100% before your disc becomes totally worthless.

now the question would be what to do with the disc after the servers shut down... :think: hate to throw a blue ray disc in the trash.

...besides if you can get some hours of enjoyment out of the game and don't mind not having 100% since I don't think dlc will ever be played again...possibly..then it certainly won't be a waste of money.

I may play some more later on and not expect to plat or to get 100% since i'm currently trying to 100% a few games myself and know the situation with this game.

so i'd recommend playing this game for fun since 100% is balls hard the way the community is...almost wish I played this game day 1 every once in a while.

now the question would be what to do with the disc after the servers shut down... :think: hate to throw a blue ray disc in the trash.

...besides if you can get some hours of enjoyment out of the game and don't mind not having 100% since I don't think dlc will ever be played again...possibly..then it certainly won't be a waste of money.

I may play some more later on and not expect to plat or to get 100% since i'm currently trying to 100% a few games myself and know the situation with this game.

so i'd recommend playing this game for fun since 100% is balls hard the way the community is...almost wish I played this game day 1 every once in a while.

If it were me I'd take the disc down to my local recycling centre and have them dispose of it, at least then it will be put good use :).

idk man a couple of my friends said they played 7 escalation matches in a row on saturday 1:30AMEST 2 weeks ago and the score bar reset (i was so mad i missed it because i idled multique that whole damn week except that time i was off game i guess). but oh well im still gathering people for dlc and weve got about 15-20 people still gonna be looking throughout the week and try this weekend if the GTA hype permits, but if not probably 2-3 weeks. anyone with dlc can message me to get in on it and you can get the dlc for the MAG (not massive action) version off of the HK/taiwan store still so there's still hope for those that still want it.

Edit: yeah hk dlc only works on hk game or trial but it is the same trophy set as the NA/EU version if you are looking to get 100%. so I guess you need the hk game unless you think you can get the trophies at lvl8 (lol)

Edited by ChowderlyDude