The servers?

Squeek111

Ok, so I got this game a while back and have been thinking about starting it in the upcoming month/months, still seems to be a bit activity though.

But when I tried login in on a second account to try the gameplay today I get an error that "the server is currently unavaliable" when I get to the character screen.

Are the servers having big problems? or maybe even shut down?

And while Im at it, is the platinum still possible? The platinum I mean, not the 100%

• 2 weeks later...

If u are starting this game from 0% today I'd say the plat is near impossible.

It's an online only game that is over 3 years old, and the majority of the people left playing are the hardcore. Server stability has also deteriorated quite a bit. (Especially in Domination IMO).

As much as I loved MAG years ago, I would have to dissuade people from playing this game with the goal of getting a plat. It would be very difficult and not much fun. ( this applies to new players/ low trophy % etc)

As always, this is just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, so I got this game a while back and have been thinking about starting it in the upcoming month/months, still seems to be a bit activity though.

But when I tried login in on a second account to try the gameplay today I get an error that "the server is currently unavaliable" when I get to the character screen.

Are the servers having big problems? or maybe even shut down?

And while Im at it, is the platinum still possible? The platinum I mean, not the 100%

just like any MMO servers have a regular but short downtime for maintenance