Install issues?

mokka

Anyone else having this problem?:

Pre-ordered the game on the PS-Store.

Downloaded after midnight without a problem in 11 mins, but now installing has taken almost 11 hours and still only 24%...

Tried to redownload, wipe the whole thing off and restarted this procedure so now it downloaded again without a problem and instal is stuck at 10% again :(

I bought the disk and it took almost 20 minutes to install.

Ye still going strong on 11% after about an hour now :(.

Don't know what else to do anymore :p

Have to work during the weekend so just gonna let it install while I'm at work :p

Ye still going strong on 11% after about an hour now :(.

Don't know what else to do anymore :p

Have to work during the weekend so just gonna let it install while I'm at work :p

I preordered it on Wednesday afternoon after work and preloaded it. I remember it taking awhile but it installed the game and all the content from the deluxe without any issues...I know it didnt take as long as its giving you. As soon as I get home from work today, I should be good to go to play.

Good luck!

Yes I have this problem since 2 days. I wasn't sure to create a thread about it, but seems others are facing the same issue. This is the only game ever with freeze download.

i dont want to worry you but such install problems are hdd issues mostly

i advice to rebuild database on usr ps4 and then try again if not factory defaut and it shuld work fine

Well mine has finally reached 30% and I know it's probably HDD issues but won't have time to play sat and sun so just gonna let it install while I'm off for work so hopefully it works than :)

Otherwise I will have to do what you said but prefer not to :p

Out of curiosity how much space do you have left?

Whether that constitutes as a factor, I don't know, but Sony's download speeds sucks no matter how good your internet is.

My internet is all good :)

My PS is empty (basically play a game and clear it from my PS (Unless I'm stuck on a trophy I want to get later on), but atm I have a 1Tb PS with 860 Gb of space so that's not the problem.

Download went like a charm but the install is messed up :)

Last 10 minutes it went from 30 to 33% :applause:

We're making progress :rolleyes:

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit/multi quote button instead of multi-posting.

My internet is all good :)

My PS is empty (basically play a game and clear it from my PS (Unless I'm stuck on a trophy I want to get later on), but atm I have a 1Tb PS with 860 Gb of space so that's not the problem.

Download went like a charm but the install is messed up :)

Last 10 minutes it went from 30 to 33% :applause:

We're making progress :rolleyes:

I am very slimier to you by 93% :D:D. Now done 37%, but it says 98 hours left :eek::eek:. I have 485 GB free. Also, my Net is lighting here in UAE. This is the 1st time ever since PS4 was invented and I downloaded a lot of games or CDs.

Edited by Speed of Light

I am very slimier to you by 93% :D:D. Now done 37%, but it says 98 hours left :eek::eek:. I have 485 GB free. Also, my Net is lighting here in UAE. This is the 1st time ever since PS4 was invented and I downloaded a lot of games or CDs.

:) 43% :applause:

Don't have time on install :(

Also the 1st time I get this, but all good, gonna hit the sack now and go to work for 48 hours so no time to play and watch it install :p

Took me less than an hour to download the 48gb. Really fast.

I think the problem is on the normal pre-order, the deluxe seems to install like it should but the normal version sux :whistle:

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit/multi quote button instead of multi-posting.

This is one reason I hate digital games.

and maybe stop checking it all the time, and use rest mode, if setting are set to download while using rest mode, and it isn't going to go any faster by watching it and no faster if you are currently using the ps4 for anything has in if anyone is playing games online or even offline they all use the HDD and slow the downloads.