Joe's Adventures Playboy magazine locations + map (spoilers inside)

moray_eel

1. During 'Witness - Frozen Memories' mission - In a small room with several agents inside. Right before the door you need to unlock (witness room).

2. Dam area - near south "tower".

3. Inside train station - under the stairs of the central platform.

4. During 'Going out of business' mission - inside of garage with cars (I'm not 100% sure, but it's in this area).

5. Behind the crusher at Bruski's scrapyard.

6. Inside the Greenfield safehouse when it becomes available.

7. During 'Connection' mission - on a catwalk, near the switch/lever, which opens train gate.

8. During 'Saving Marty' mission - in the back area of train platform. You need to go through a couple of doors.

9. Inside the Oyster Bay safehouse when it becomes available.

10. During 'A Lesson in Manners' mission - on the terrace where you fight 'asshole'.

11. During 'Supermarket' mission - in the office. I believe it was in the room next to the one with safe. It's hard to miss anyway.

12. Inside Harry's shop.

13. Near Body Shop

14. During 'Greaseballs' Arena' mission. On a small ramp near fighting zone. Might be available while roaming as well. I'm not sure.

15. During 'Bet on That' mission. After everyone except you is dead. In a small hole in a wall near parked bookie's car. Might be available while roaming as well. I'm not sure.

16. Inside "The Dragstrip" bar

17. During 'Piece of Cake' mission - on the stairs to lower level inside the parking garage.

18. During 'Cathouse' mission - somewhere between the entrance and Eddie (before the gunfight).

19. During 'Construction Site' mission - look on your left when reached the top of stairs (you just took several stairs and killed the guy who had thrown a granade and moved some crates). If you've seen a short cutscene with Rocco sending his goons to kill you, go back - you missed it.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6984/japlayboys.jpg

I hope that helps. ;)

Edited by moray_eel

• 3 weeks later...
This was already covered in the Joe's Adventures subforum. More specifically, in this thread. Perhaps this new thread should be moved to that subforum as well?

Perhaps before posting you should have checked posts dates/times and compare them. Don't you think so?

Edited by moray_eel