Need some help on Mail Man

QUICKZEB

I read a post somewhere with someone stating that timed missions (like this or the 'help a friend in need' one) are easier on a easier difficulty as the timmer goes down much slower. But I haven't tried this myself, nor have I read about this somewhere else again so it might not me true. But who knows? You could try that...

Quick Tips:

1. Turn speed limit off.

2. If see a cop car on radar, slow down. Best way is to hit :square:

3. Drive safely, try not to crash.

4. Choose the best route [in trophy guide]. Just take a look at map and you'll know the best route.

5. While Vito sells stamps, keep R2 pressed and know in advance where to move to.

6. Don't start mission with almost empty vehicle.

I got it done with timer at about 8 o' clock.

I didnt have trouble with this mission either. You just need to work out the best way of going from one station to the next.

I start with the station of the very top of the map and work down from there. It doesn't hurts to bring up the map after every station. I did that and mark the next station myself.

You should have more than enough time.

Hey guys, I am also having trouble with this. But it is because the map on the trophy guide, where it says location 1 (at freddy's bar where you start the mission) there is no gas station there..... And on the map it says something about the bartender pointing to that location but he doesn't try to buy one from me? Is it just saying that I start there and #2 on the map is really the 1st gas station? Thanx a lot for all the help.

Any good tips or good ways to get to the gas stations in time. Or what car to get before hand plz help!?!?

I had the same problem when I started the mission.. as soon as the mission starts press select & set a gas station as a waypoint & haul ass!! then just set the next gas station as a waypoint & go 5 more times. As for a car, just pick a car with decent or great speed as this mission isnt as hard as it seems when you use the waypoints as a route guide:)

• 3 years later...
Hey guys, I am also having trouble with this. But it is because the map on the trophy guide, where it says location 1 (at freddy's bar where you start the mission) there is no gas station there..... And on the map it says something about the bartender pointing to that location but he doesn't try to buy one from me? Is it just saying that I start there and #2 on the map is really the 1st gas station? Thanx a lot for all the help.

Yeah the trophy guide is off on this - there is no gas station at # 1. I just went #2-6 as marked on the map, then went through the tunnel and got to the one in the southwest corner with enough time.