favourite playmate?

DA PAUL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not as old as you think. Most of them would be under 25. However in those days "teenagers" didn't exist. You were a child until you were 21. Also the desired "look" wasn't jailbait like it is today but a woman in her prime, which was like 28-30. Of course they didn't like cellulite or saggy "charm" anymore than we do now so they would get under 25s who could "look older". This was the golden age of hollywood and all the big actresses were over 25.

I think most of them look pretty good. I miss the more "natural" look rather than the hairless plastic aliens we have today but then I'm almost 40 so fit in to your category.

They're not as old as you think. Most of them would be under 25. However in those days "teenagers" didn't exist. You were a child until you were 21. Also the desired "look" wasn't jailbait like it is today but a woman in her prime, which was like 28-30. Of course they didn't like cellulite or saggy "charm" anymore than we do now so they would get under 25s who could "look older". This was the golden age of hollywood and all the big actresses were over 25.

I was actually surprised that some of them had a look about them that would work just as well in 2010!

Number 40 is a stunner.

Most of the others are either epic butterfaces with tarted up hair lol

I agree! Nr 40 was the 1st one that I found (I only have a handful) and she is by far the hottest/cutest I have found. The rest of them I don't realy like. It will be hard to find a cuter one.

It wouldn't be allowed, there's alot of younger members on the site and you don't want to have any of them wondering into a thread to find a naked woman lounging on a chair. :whistle:

Keep this as a discussion only! No pics, it'll get locked pretty quickly otherwise.

wat about if we put up one of those put in your birthdate to acces this part of the site things that amazon has when you try to watch a video of an ovr 18 game