Rate the trophy difficulty...  

615 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imma rate it 2 seriously hard might give you a battle for a min but other then that easy plat and well i mean you get to collect playboys i mean come on

*edit* b4 i get smart ass remarks(seems like alot of pll on here are cry babys) ive had the game for 3 days already and am on my 3rd play through

Edited by J-2THE-A

imma rate it 2 seriously hard might give you a battle for a min but other then that easy plat and well i mean you get to collect playboys i mean come on

*edit* b4 i get smart ass remarks(seems like alot of pll on here are cry babys) ive had the game for 3 days already and am on my 3rd play through

You should probably get a life then, seriously. 3 playthroughs in 3 days is ridiculous.

Anyways, I'd probably rate it a 4 for difficulty. There will probably be a lot of grinding for stupid trophies like driving 30 miles in the same car and driving for 5 minutes at at least 30 mph, not really difficult, just sort of boring and grinding. I think there will be a lot of failures at 4 minutes of driving and a lot of angry trophy hunters XD

You should probably get a life then, seriously. 3 playthroughs in 3 days is ridiculous.

Anyways, I'd probably rate it a 4 for difficulty. There will probably be a lot of grinding for stupid trophies like driving 30 miles in the same car and driving for 5 minutes at at least 30 mph, not really difficult, just sort of boring and grinding. I think there will be a lot of failures at 4 minutes of driving and a lot of angry trophy hunters XD

get a life? im on my well fucking deserved vacation from my job so you can fuck off. and probably rate ? did you not read the rules jesus if you havnt played dont rate

I'm sorry for my comment as I don't have the game, but a 2? This game can't be a two, especially since the game came out today and you're already on your third playthrough. That's like saying I give Uncharted 1 a 3 after my fourth playthrough.

I know you have the game early, MisterUgly, but giving this game a 2 is impossible in my honest opinion.

impossible y? the trophys are for retards my grandma can keep a car over 30 for 5 mins the only trophy thats even slightly hard is hard mode and even that isnt as bad since you can use the same tactic as uncharded (like shooting from a wall even tho the guns cover by it )

I gave it a 4. the only trophies that will be a pain is Hard to kill & Card sharp. One of the locations is on the roof and its a pain to get, but not impossible.

Playing on hard is no different then playing on medium. the only thing that changes is their is no enemy icons on the mini map and i didn't realize that until the final level.

Police are stupid, they do not keep on you, so you really cant drive fast or to slow cause they will shoot you & you will die. Great game altogether, with some minor bugs.

Time for the free DLC.

Edited by GODCHILD1020

get a life? im on my well fucking deserved vacation from my job so you can fuck off. and probably rate ? did you not read the rules jesus if you havnt played dont rate

I never said I haven't played yet, I just haven't played non stop since it came out because I have this thing called a life. It's pretty cool, I get out of my basement and hang out with friends and stuff. You should pick one up.

Guys keep this thread on topic. When your close to or have the plat vote. A 3 for some people may be a 6 for others. No reason to bash people. Everyone can vote whatever they want.

Make fun of each other in others threads as this one is the most important thread to a game on this site. Except for the trophy guide that is.

Four, timed trophies make it a four for me. I hate those things, doing things in a time limit or for a given amount of time is boring. I'd rather rob fifty shops than do five in under five minutes. Now just thank the stars it doesn't have multiplayer for online trophies.

A four for me is as easy as you can get without having all the trophies be part of the story, that's a two. Just felt like I should clarify my opinion.

I give up. It's not necessarily difficult just far far far too time consuming. I'd have to go back and play missions time and time again because it's hard to search for playboys, wanted posters and do the missions. It's just the playboys and wanted posters but the platinum isn't worth it. I'm giving it. I have wiplash from looking between my computer and tv trying to follow guides. I didn't go for the plat on The Saboteur because of time and I'm not going for it on this game. It's just not worth it and these kind of trophies are stupid. If I wanted to see playboy pictures, I'd use the internet.

3/10

Wanted Posters are time consuming, but easily findable with a map in hand. Hard mode wasn't really that hard, except for that one battle-

[spoiler=code]against Derek at the docks

Otherwise, this game is easy.

i ran in all the way, then killed the two guys there, was easy tho, but taking cover in front was hard....with that fire thingy comming at you

Not to hard but Chapter 14 on Hard is really hard though. Trophies like exporter are not hard just its kinda takes awhile to get 5 but during the story progression you can get 2/5 Hot Rod, and Ascot Bailey (Reloading checkpoints DON'T WORK). I just 3 more I need to do Petrol Head 28/30, Ladies' Man, and Card Sharp.

I only need the rob 5 stores, drive 50 miles and get all the wanted posters. I'm going to give this game a 6 for difficulty which sounds like too much (judging by everyone else's ratings) but I've tried for last hour and a half to get that wanted poster on the roof and haven't gotten it yet. Any game where I have to work this much and this hard just to get a piece of paper I would rate as difficult.

I only need the rob 5 stores, drive 50 miles and get all the wanted posters. I'm going to give this game a 6 for difficulty which sounds like too much (judging by everyone else's ratings) but I've tried for last hour and a half to get that wanted poster on the roof and haven't gotten it yet. Any game where I have to work this much and this hard just to get a piece of paper I would rate as difficult.

lol i was lucky, picked a slow car and a cop ran right into me right before going off the road, my car went off and landed on the roof! lol

I've just finished 100% and got the Platinum Trophy. I rated it a 3.

I played the story on Hard Mode first.. 11 hours to complete the Story. The most difficult part was the frustration of poor check points and replaying large portions of the Chapters for no real purpose.

Then I had to replay most of the Chapters again to find all the Playboys. I did this on Easy just to speed things up. Maybe 2-3 more hours. Then random mission replays for other Trophies.

Then the bulk of the time was collecting the Wanted Posters. Even with a general map of their location it's not easy finding all the nooks where these are hidden. Another 7 hours.

Final play time for 100% was 23:43.

Overall it was worth the play through, the few graphical effects missing don't really matter once you are absorbed. It's not a deal breaker and should not stop you from playing. Enjoy the game, it was fun.

I just wish the Jimmy's content was on the disc and not DLC. By the time Jimmy's Vendetta comes out I'll have moved on to another game. I won't pay for any DLC for this game.

Edited by boxing

I've just finished 100% and got the Platinum Trophy. I rated it a 3.

I played the story on Hard Mode first.. 11 hours to complete the Story. The most difficult part was the frustration of poor check points and replaying large portions of the Chapters for no real purpose.

Then I had to replay most of the Chapters again to find all the Playboys. I did this on Easy just to speed things up. Maybe 2-3 more hours. Then random mission replays for other Trophies.

Then the bulk of the time was collecting the Wanted Posters. Even with a general map of their location it's not easy finding all the nooks where these are hidden. Another 7 hours.

Final play time for 100% was 23:43.

Overall it was worth the play through, the few graphical effects missing don't really matter once you are absorbed. It's not a deal breaker and should not stop you from playing. Enjoy the game, it was fun.

I just wish the Jimmy's content was on the disc and not DLC. By the time Jimmy's Vendetta comes out I'll have moved on to another game. I won't pay for any DLC for this game.

I still need to get like 60 posters, rob 5 stores and drive for 20 miles but I followed the same gameplan. Took me like ten and half hours on hard, but the playboys took me a solid 6 hours. I expect the wanted posters to take another 3-4 hours and I'm hoping to get the driving trophy during the wanted poster hunt. The rob five stores I'll just knock out whenever. I'm expecting 20-23 hours final time so about the same time. I haven't done any of the DLC's yet though.

I voted a 3. It's definitely nice to finally play another Mafia game after 8 years lol.

I did 1 playthrough on hard, making sure I collect the posters (did them all in chapter 11) and all other miscellaneous trophies. By the end of chapter 11, all I got left was just to finish the game for the platinum :applause:

Overall an easy and fun plat but getting that poster on the roof was very annoying. Must've taken me 20 tries or something. The chapter 14 gunfight was also annoying until I used the exploit and got it first try :p Final time to 100% is 20 hours 32 minutes. I'm looking forward to Jimmy's Vendetta now, need to get more trophies :whistle:

P.S. Thanks a lot Lord Maim for the amazing collectibles guide!

Edited by Varkovsky