wanted posters.

Eternalchaos72

Foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

All depends on how much determination and concentration you have lol

Hated looking for them.

lol ano the amount of collectibles in this game is a joke :mad: please tell me that the posters arent the same as those playboy mags? i puked after gettin each one lol. and are they chapter specifc like the mags hopefully not?

The 159 wanted posters are not chapter specific like the Playboys. I don't have the patience to get them all at once, so I just grab them when I'm in the area, a little each chapter, on the way to where ever. Having two collectable trophies is kinda BS, but I think the developer is kinda forcing us to explore and enjoy all the painstaking detail they put into this game.

The 159 wanted posters are not chapter specific like the Playboys. I don't have the patience to get them all at once, so I just grab them when I'm in the area, a little each chapter, on the way to where ever. Having two collectable trophies is kinda BS, but I think the developer is kinda forcing us to explore and enjoy all the painstaking detail they put into this game.

i agree :( would a petition against collectible trophies work? in all other games that hasnt been released yet? oh and thx about clearin that up about chapter specifc.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't like that you'd never find them all without a guide. I'd only found half a dozen by the time I finished the main story.

I'd prefer some kind of location finder like in Infamous or Sleeping Dogs. It might make it easy, and defeat the purpose of hunting them down, but at least you can do it by yourself and won't have to spend months or years playing the same game.

• 7 months later...
If I hadn't looked at the guide I wouldn't have known about the wanted posters. I wasn't looking for stuff pinned to walls so I didn't find any. Do they tell you about them in the game? Is there some game mechanic relating to them like in Assassin's Creed?

When I finished the story I hadn't found a single one. They're never mentioned by anyone in the game that I know of. The only way to find out about them is to look at the statistics, trophies or accidentally finding one.

As mentioned earlier, I don't mind collecting items in games. The magazines were enough though. 50 of those, chapter specific were all the collectibles this game needed, then they add posters to bring the total to 209? Seems crazy that they went to the effort of even putting them all into the game. Last trophy and the four hours for this can wait until later. I didn't particularly enjoy this game anyway; short story, lack of extra things to do, hard difficulty was a breeze. I'm sorry but 159 posters puts me right off.

It was one heck of an annoying and crazy way to immortalise themselves (the developers and staff of 2K/2K Czech) in the game. Those are not actual mugshots (obviously) but pictures/names of the actual people behind the game. Kinda obvious as 90% of the names were Eastern European and no way will you be getting that much gangsters of that decent in a USA setting of that era. Maybe Italian names but solid Easter Euro roster? And the poses are not one you would see in an actual mugshot. Just look at the credits (and they weren't satisfied with that so they gave us the bloody posters) and you'll see all the names in the poster in there as well... Jana will show up pretty early in the "development team"...

If this was a ploy to make them "liked by the players" or to make them famous, they are wrong... it actually backfires as I dislike every single face and name that appears in every poster... only one name pops out - I see a sadist or a fucker. I see a poster, see the face and the name - "sadist" is what comes to mind especially when the posters were so well hidden or unreachable under "normal gameplay" circumstance...

Was is their intention to get cussed every time their picture shows up? Despite the game being magnificent, they got this "collectible set" very wrong... well except from the Playboy mags (I thougt that was marvelous! LOL) ... had they used 159 mags instead of the mug shots, I would never bitch about them :whistle: I mean the mugshots are mostly dudes!!!! Who would want something like that huh? haha

I still have to search 39 more (doing them in sequence) and I could only manage about 10 per day as I get bored as shit looking for them... not that difficult with the guide - but like what most of you say here, they are simply pointless...

Edited by Naps

There's weird mix up in the guides if you follow em. Same in youtube if u look at the videos. For some reason there are different posters in same locations,.. also in guides.

Some map guide location may state poster number XXX and it is actually something else and when you look the same spot from youtube vids, its another number.

Not cool,. at least thats what happened to me with my copy,. pfft

There's weird mix up in the guides if you follow em. Same in youtube if u look at the videos. For some reason there are different posters in same locations,.. also in guides.

Some map guide location may state poster number XXX and it is actually something else and when you look the same spot from youtube vids, its another number.

Not cool,. at least thats what happened to me with my copy,. pfft

I didn't have that problem. I followed a video guide and the posters in the video were exact the same as the ones I collected.

Yeah I did come across some vids that were showing a different location. I've noticed that when I was going for #15 (damn was I blind for not finding that the first time or what? LOL) and resorted to a YouTube channel video (crazy enough I didn't use the one in the guide), the poster featured on that video was totally out of place...

I had only used the guide for 3 posters, just wanted to add a bit of effort on my part in finding them... It does have the "wow" factor and the satisfaction that 40% of the effort was yours (the other 60% is from the guide/map of course)...

... so you're saying some games have different poster locations? Strange...

Edited by Naps

Play the first Assassins Creed it has 420 flags to collect and 60 Templar soldiers to find.

Say what? I'm skipping that then LOL... that is INSANE! When developers create games, do they actually think of the fun side of things or just plain ego-tripping to give the players a hard time...

It wouldn't make sense. Shouldn't it be, the quicker you get to finish a game - the more chances a player would BUY and try to play other games... which technically would benefit the flagging console gaming industry? I think the reason why gamers would rather go for gaming apps on mobile devices is because they are more simplier and fun.

Game developers are losing the plot here as games are supposed to be fun and not a chore right?

• 1 month later...

At least there are no trophies for the first Assassins Creed so you don't have to worry yourself collecting them unless you are a completest.

I just wanted to share the pain here. As many people have already said this is a complete waste of time in the game. I'm 50 in so far and I am so booooooored.