Your favorite Mafia 2 dlc and why?

CRD 100

Which Mafia 2 dlc do you like most?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mafia 2 dlc do you like most?

• Jimmy's Vendetta
    • Joe's Adventures

which dlc do you like most in Mafia 2? :)

it's Jimmy's Vendetta or Joe's Adventures?

after completing Joe's Adventures and just starting Jimmy's, i'm finding Jimmy's more my style. however i just started it and just got through the first 2 missions lol. so i won't vote as of yet.

so, which one do you like most? mine's leaning towards Jimmy's cause the main character is very content and focused and i'm a sucker for 'revenge' stories lol. plus he looks like Bruce Willis when walking around. :p

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
which dlc do you like most in Mafia 2? :)

it's Jimmy's Vendetta or Joe's Adventures?

after completing Joe's Adventures and just starting Jimmy's, i'm finding Jimmy's more my style. however i just started it and just got through the first 2 missions lol. so i won't vote as of yet.

so, which one do you like most? mine's leaning towards Jimmy's cause the main character is very content and focused and i'm a sucker for 'revenge' stories lol. plus he looks like Bruce Willis when walking around. :p

Joe’s Adventures. Joe does things his own way. :cool:

• 2 months later...

... has references (semi tie-ups) to the main story and it gives you the chance to see things in Joe's eyes LOL... also, the trophies are more easier to get! Though I'm playing Jimmy's right now... nothing beats Joe! ... and just like what pinoy said, Joe gets his own way!

Edited by Naps

• 7 months later...

i liked joes adventures and i think its funny how everyone forgets jimmys betrrayl since it doesnt have trophies. why was it not on the poll? but idc i like joes adventures due to the better missions and story quality joes adventures tells a story with characters cutscenes etc. jimmys vendetta was also good but didnt offer me what i wanted in a story based dlc.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...