Can't stop laughin'!

SevenAM

This is the the first and silliest post i have ever made in the forum but i cant stop laughing with some of the the things developers come up with in terms of in game decorations. I am sure all of you guys have come across something funny in the game...

To cut the long story short, after the fight in the distillery(and along the game), i was checking the posters on the wall. There's one:

"If you drive alone, you drive with Hitler. Join a car sharing scheme today"

I'll look up the poster you were talking about and I found this. I thought it was funny also.

http://www.andsuchandsuch.com/media/hitler.jpg

The cool thing is that it's a real poster. Not just some made up thing. Makes you feel like you're in the time period even more. :)

I must have missed this one:( I usually am very perceptive!

I didn't see it either. I usually don't drive around Empire Bay and do crimes though so maybe that's why I didn't see it. The only time I do crimes is when it's part of the story and when I accidentally hit something, other that I don't hold up stores or anything. I saw the Maltese Falcon poster on the way to my home at the beginning of the game though.

• 1 month later...

I missed that poster! :(

I had a few funny moments in the game, i pulled a guy out of his car and gave him a few punches to the head and as soon as he took a swing at me the police drove around the corner and chased him! :p It was just funny how it happened. Also seeing someone slide and fall in the snow gave me a good laugh too!

Did anyone else laugh when Joe and Eddie sing Dean Martin's "Return To Me" when it came on the radio? I thought it was hilarious.

Haha yeah, i tried to change the station to piss them off! :D

Edited by CoolDust

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This is the the first and silliest post i have ever made in the forum but i cant stop laughing with some of the the things developers come up with in terms of in game decorations. I am sure all of you guys have come across something funny in the game...

To cut the long story short, after the fight in the distillery(and along the game), i was checking the posters on the wall. There's one:

"If you drive alone, you drive with Hitler. Join a car sharing scheme today"

actually that was a legit poster in the ww2 era. so that people would save money on gas and then buy bonds

• 1 month later...

I laughed histerically when the commercial for a remote control came on the radio and he said something like "now you don't have to get up to switch to one of your 3 channels" lol!

or when you're shootin up the asian place and the one asian yells in the middle of the shootout "come on marco polo!"

Edited by RauCHeN ToKEN

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I know this is not a joke of any kind but has anyone heard that song on the in-game radio talking about Chow Mein and Chop Suey and stuff? Forgot what it's called but I thought the song was hilarious!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptuhmNUuvrk]Chow Mein - The Gaylords - YouTube[/ame]