Easiest way to get "Don't Stop Believing"

Old_Snoova

Here's what a buddy and I did to get the annoying Don't Stop Believing trophy, but it does take a while. You need at least two people for this:

• Create a dummy PSN account that can be shared with another player.
  • Now have player one play on the dummy account until you get at least 29 wins (29 wins is required to get to Level 6) while the second player just plays on their regular account. You must play ranked games.
  • Then, once the dummy account is at Level 6, the second player needs to win just one game.
  • Player one, who was controlling the dummy account, needs to switch to their regular PSN account while the second player needs to switch to the dummy account. Player one just needs to win one game for the trophy.
  • Delete the dummy account once both players have the trophy (or use it to help another friend get the trophy).

Doing this method takes about 2 and half hours of boosting to get the dummy account from zero wins to 29-0. It's MUCH easier to do it this way instead of begging for a boosting partner in the boosting thread that isn't going to be there, lol. Good hunting! :D

EDIT: Guys, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I do not have access to that account my friend and I were using (read also: I did this a month ago and have since forgotten the details of the account). But as I've detailed in this post, its a VERY easy trophy to get with a boosting partner. You can do this. Good luck... and please no more "please help me Snoova" messages. Not that I don't want to help, but I can't. :)

Edited by Old_Snoova

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
great strategy for this trophy.. I always like when someone can give specifics. I kept wondering how many wins it would take to get to Rank 6. Thanks again for the guide

You're quite welcome! I'm just glad that this helps out... I've gotten quite a few messages saying they and a buddy did it the way I detailed and knocked out the trophy no problem!

EDIT: To the above posters who are having trouble, you have to have AT LEAST 29 RANKED WINS. They have to be ranked games. I thought I made that pretty clear in the guide, but apparently not so. lol

Edited by Old_Snoova

maybe you have to beat other players to get a higher ranking. its possible that beating one player only gets you so far. if you want add me and maybe we can get you to a high enough level to get the tropy

edit : i always seem to forget my psn name so its warrensapp82