Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Memphis88

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is Lvl 6 ? :(

Wouldn't surprise me. If people want this trophy their not going to lvl on purpose. So everyone on here is probably low lvls.

Tried playing regular multiplayer games, trying to make it match me with someone that's high lvl but hasn't worked out so far. Once I get this trophy I can start trying to power lvl to help other people. Still only lvl 1 after 6 matches of online.

Edited by Assassin911

Yeah, it makes sense that people on these forums aren't leveling on purpose. However, the helpful ones will realize this and -- once they've received their trophy -- do their best to level up and attempt to spread it around.

I don't mind spreading it around once I get it -- the person that initially helps me I also want to reciprocate and help with any annoying trophies you might be having trouble with.

Add PSN: reersh9

Hey my psn is purepwnage23 please add me.I need help with everything online because I still don't have the game:confused:!!That is because I don't have the game:eek:!!!!!I'm looking foreword to gamesharing with someone soon then I need help online just add me please:o!And I'll be level 0 so i just need to beat someone at level 5 so I'll get 2 trophies out of that then I need 5 wins in a row then we'll take turns untill we both have the online trophies so it's fair ok i'm looking foreword to it tomorrow:D:):dance::applause::cool::rolleyes::p;)!!