XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > M (PS3) > Madden NFL 13

Old 08-28-2012, 09:50 PM   #11 (permalink)

I'm wondering about the Connected Careers, don't have game yet. Especially with the Deion Sanders related trophy. I imagine it will be hard to earn points has a CB.

blevensp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blevensp1 View Post
I'm wondering about the Connected Careers, don't have game yet. Especially with the Deion Sanders related trophy. I imagine it will be hard to earn points has a CB.
I was thinking the same thing. When you play as the DB the cpu would take a sack before they threw the ball your way!!
Datnigg4u2no is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:36 PM   #13 (permalink)

Having played 2 games and on 30 points, having lost both, I got the trophy. It pops up after the game. Note that I got some on defense too so it's just scoreboard points. Back to getting my ass kicked out there.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:21 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter_83 View Post
Having Internet issues will update later tonight
Thought I had a way to boost but if you invite someone it will automatically change to non rank
Carter_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:35 AM   #16 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to tuffmuff Send a message via MSN to tuffmuff

Awards Showcase Tuff's Muff Licker List   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Road Map Submitter   SOTM Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

I don't get the point of your video, at all. The video is showing you earning the Belting trophy and all you do is talk about the online stuff, something that could have easily been done by just explaining in text here. Not to mention its information folks here have already offered up.

Mostly I don't get the point of producing a video thats for one trophy while you talk about others?

Moosh is not a lollipop!
tuffmuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM   #17 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to BlackIsraelite Send a message via Skype™ to BlackIsraelite

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffmuff View Post
I don't get the point of your video, at all. The video is showing you earning the Belting trophy and all you do is talk about the online stuff, something that could have easily been done by just explaining in text here. Not to mention its information folks here have already offered up.

Mostly I don't get the point of producing a video thats for one trophy while you talk about others?
Thank Tuff Tuff, I really dont see the point of the video neither when he only get one trophy offline during the Madden Moments Live.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:27 AM   #18 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   The Silver Lining   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackIsraelite View Post
Thank Tuff Tuff, I really dont see the point of the video neither when he only get one trophy offline during the Madden Moments Live.
It was a poor attempt of advertising his youtube channel. But thanks for the responses guys I'll start the game up tomorrow. I played the vita version all day and was able to get the plat without any problems. Too bad they don't share the same list.

Also FYI the Vita's online is broken.

The 1st Person in the World to PLATiNUM:
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate ~ Dead Nation Vita ~ MLB 14 Vita ~ FUSE ~ Star Trek ~ MLB 13 Vita
Spy Hunter ~ Madden 13 Vita ~ NCAA 13 ~ MIB ~ NGC ~ Crysis 2 ~ Bodycount~ F.E.A.R 3 ~ Brink ~ NBA 09

M-Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:39 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by immikeulate View Post
It was a poor attempt of advertising his youtube channel. But thanks for the responses guys I'll start the game up tomorrow. I played the vita version all day and was able to get the plat without any problems. Too bad they don't share the same list.

Also FYI the Vita's online is broken.
Oh good. I'm kinda unsure if I want to dive into this myself. I'm gon wait for a little more info, especially on the CC mode. Too many other games to play.

blevensp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to tocanning

If it is game points scored, could you play with a friend and each of you rack up points and each person gets the points? Or does the points only go to the winner?