Interceptions...

professorstotch

Trying for the Revise trophy, but so far ive only had one INT and got taken down almost right out of the endzone. Ive had countless CPU players close to the receiver, but they ALWAYS just swat the ball away. I tried smashing and holding triangle, but no luck. Do I actually have to manually control the player near the receiver to get the INT?

PS - Please don't start asking for/offering requests. I don't want this thread to get shut down for turning into a boosting thread.

It does take some luck. I got it last night after a while. Boost up your speed, acceleration, and other running/tackle breaking stats on the defenders most likely to intercept. I actually got my interception with a linebacker who I didn't mess with his stats at all.

I was going to boost this, but some people CBA or won't even respond to requests even though they post in the boosting thread like NewYorkNative28. So, don't know if you'll get help there or not. Just stick with it and you'll get it.

I went 1 minute quarters and kicked off to start overtime. The biggest thing here is adjusting player stats. Particularly your punt returner and then all of the punt teams players which are listed in the trophy guide. Once you get to OT, tackle 3 times, and force the punt. Shouldn't take but a couple of tries to get it from there.

Remember that the closer to their endzone they are punting then the less field you have to cover to get the TD. With acceleration and speed down on the punt team you should be able to get there. Good luck!

I went 1 minute quarters and kicked off to start overtime. The biggest thing here is adjusting player stats. Particularly your punt returner and then all of the punt teams players which are listed in the trophy guide. Once you get to OT, tackle 3 times, and force the punt. Shouldn't take but a couple of tries to get it from there.

Remember that the closer to their endzone they are punting then the less field you have to cover to get the TD. With acceleration and speed down on the punt team you should be able to get there. Good luck!

I barely watch football and do not understand that.

-1 minute quarters.

-When you get to over time make sure you kick or if the other team wins the coin toss they will get the ball. Either way they need to have the ball.

- Turn offsides to off so that you can tackle their guy three times without giving up yards. That way they are closer to their own endzone so it's easier for you to score.

- They will punt and you return it.

- Make sure to edit your returner in the my madden area so that he is max speed and acceleration.

- In the same place as the above one, make sure to turn down the other teams punt team (see trophy guide for who those people are). Turn their speed, acceleration, block shedding, and tackling to 0.

Hope this makes more sense.