Rate the trophy difficulty  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.30

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

I would personally give it a 2 but because everyone's not a football aficionado I voted a 3. Everything is straight forward and simple but for a few trophies will take a few tries to get. Only annoying trophy was the Peterson Award because you had to waste time to get to overtime.

Voted a 3 because of Darrelle Revis.

If it weren't for that Revis 100 yd INT return trophy, this game would be a 2 because while changing the settings does help increase the odds of getting an INT return from the end zone, it is still very luck based.

Its a shame that the online is so unplayable on the Vita version because not only does it ruin the replay value of this game but it would have made that Revis trophy so much easier. I guess EA doesn't care about fixing the lag + disconnect errors on the Vita.

Other than that Revis trophy, the trophies are very easy and manageable compared to the PS3 version of Madden NFL 13.

• 2 weeks later...

3/10

• Revis trophy (G) is luck base, where you must be persistent to keep trying to achieve; it's nothing difficult to do, but takes time & the accurate player stats / game options set.
  • Changing (+/-) the player stats, penalties off, & other game options make all the trophies doable and easy to achieve on rookie difficulty.
  • There has been a new update for alot of bug issues and I felt it runs alittle less laggy when playing. The online disconnection was supposedly fixed, but I did this all legit without boosting.
  • However, if there was no Revis trophy (G), this would be a 2/10 in my books.

• 3 weeks later...

2 for me. Fairly low time investment, and no particular skill required, just some luck with the fumble and INT. Took me 3 games once I had the rosters and settings right. All the offense trophies probably would have come naturally in one season of playing.

• 1 month later...

I will vote 4. Here is an easy cheat to drew brees award. Put game threshold at 0 and do that wild cat pass and hit the sweep route "o" button over and over. Your Wr will easily go 19/20 or 20/20. The defense will not guard it. Revis is pretty hard. Very luck based in my opinion. You could get it first try or the Thousandth try. who knows. Glad to have this plat wrapped up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went with a 4. Did this solo. Were it not for the Revis trophy, this is a 1.

With the ability to edit individual players, the other trophies are an absolute joke.

That said, an extremely disappointing game experience. This is a clear example of a trophy list completely destroying game play. It would have been almost impossible to get most of these trophies without making the adjustments that basically allow you to do whatever you want.

I haven't played a non-racing sports game in a lot of years, prior to this. Don't think I will be playing another one for a while :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do not ever play football games. I only know the very basics of the game itself and never watch it on TV. It took me a good 10 hours or more to plat this. Mostly just trying to learn game. First game i played i got like 10 trophies, then went 2 games with none. Once i got idea of how to do controls and call different plays, adjust sliders and then go in and put every guy on Lions to 0 stats in all and Giants to 100% with every char.. which took couple hours! I was able to dominate the game and do pretty much anything i wanted to. Boosted Revis trophy and took us less than a hour to get both of us done doing a little trial and error and then one game dropped on us.

If i had to redo this game knowing all i know now.. i might rate it lower. Surely anyone who plays madden or knows football well can get this done easily. If your new to football or FB games, this might be a GREAT introduction and easiest football plat.

• 1 month later...

Gave it a six, because we had to boost 3 trophies online. Ted Ginn Jr. Award,Patrick Peterson Award, and Darrelle Revis Award. And the internet would kick us off. Plus, I spent countless hours on adjusting the sliders. The Darrelle Revis Award was by fare the hardest trophy to obtain . It took us a couple of hours for two nights to finally get it. There is no where in the guide on how to really obtain this trophy. You don't just press Y to intercept. You have to have your friend play as San Francisco and get to the 15 yd line and select a screen play and then select the 5th choice down in middle selection. this play will warrant a throw to the player in the left corner of the end zone. Then you have to use the Giants and choose a nickel play and then choose either 2 or 3 back( choices square or Y) Then you have to select x and pull down on right stick to make the player run to position to intercept. And, then hold Y. There should be at least 3 guys to his one going for the ball. If somebody would have posted this in the guide or forums then I would have rated this game a 3. Oh well, I hope this helps people and makes getting this plat easy!

Edited by AUGUSTUS007

I give this a 3. I would've probably rated it lower had it not been for the Revis trophy. All the other trophies took little effort to get after adjusting sliders. The Patrick Peterson trophy wasn't that hard to obtain. It's not posted in the guide, but you can select the Superbowl game in "Play Now" instead of the exhibition game. This allows you to play in overtime quarters indefinitely until a team scores. Just turn off offsides and force the opposition to punt everytime and you'll get it eventually.

• 5 months later...

4 from me. It took me alot more time than the guide suggests though. I spend about 15 hours, a few was just to get used to the game. I had never played a Madden game before and it took some getting used to before you figured out how to do things easy. Might have taken longer still if I hadn't just got the Revis award by pure luck when I wasn't ecen trying to set it up.

Also I found the guide somewhat lacking. Had to look elsewhere on how to do stuff that wasn't described for a noob. Like how to sub a player midgame!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...