Kick returns.

valdezerocool

I am having a hard time with the kick returns, I hold the R trigger to sprint and try and use the juke and spin moves but I still have a hard time escaping the defense. I also have the CPU and Player stats min/maxed. Does anyone have some tips or ideas that can help me, i'm not very experienced in sports games.

If you've already put the players to min/max, there is an option in the settings to make the difference between fast and slow players greater, turn that all the way to the left. When you set up for a run back be patient and wait more on one side, then turn on the jets when they start approaching and sprint to the other side and you should smoke the opposing team. Hope this helps you out. FYI: I used Return middle to get both trophies.

Edited by SauceyMGee

Set min player threshold to 0 and use Desean Jackson on kick returns (eagles) try to use a team with a slow special teams like....Rams or something....also set on rookie difficultly, no editing is needed and no juke, or spin moves are quired just find the hole, run right and at the last possible second sprint left or visa versa to get the most amount of special team players over to one side

Although I have not gotten this trophy I have gotten to TD on punt returns and still no trophy. My best advice so far is play Eagles vs Rams on Rookie and keep punting the balls to the Rams and lay easy defense and let them score and keep running up the field on your kick returns and hope for the best.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...