Darrelle Revis Award Trophy Help Needed

CODEx_Vip3r

You have a much better chance getting it vs. the cpu. Online is broken in this game. Every game disconnects within the 1st minute of the game. To get the trophy wisely adjust the sliders and do a bit of team editing. Build a lead and let the opposing team get inside the 10 yard line. Its really not difficult at all. More info coming with the incoming guide.

You have a much better chance getting it vs. the cpu. Online is broken in this game. Every game disconnects within the 1st minute of the game. To get the trophy wisely adjust the sliders and do a bit of team editing. Build a lead and let the opposing team get inside the 10 yard line. Its really not difficult at all. More info coming with the incoming guide.

yea i dont know how you got it so quick but for me either the QB throws it way out of reach or short of the end-zone. I give the QB all the time he needs by backing off the D-line into zones but that seems to do nothing. I edited all CB's a safetys to 99's turned up all player skill sliders but i cant get this dumb trophy

It's not that hard to get against the CPU... the big thing is to have the opposing's team QB to have accuracy and throwing power in the 90s. Afterwards, change the CPU skill (QB accuracy) to 90+.

Now, here's the annoying part...

Go to your opposing team's end zone and keep running out of bounds at the 5-10 yard line. Get a turnover for the opposite team to go for the offense. Let the QB try to throw the ball into the end zone and tap the screen when the ball is close to being intercepted then, run it in for a TD.

Also, change opposing players to be slow, weak, and other settings. Have fumbles set to 70+ for the CPU, so fumbles don't become an annoyance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...