How is it?

SauceyMGee

Thinking about picking it up. Just wondering what you guys think of it so far? Read a couple of reviews that were pretty mediocre so I'm unsure of whether or not it would be fun to play on the Vita. Thanks for your input.

I'm actually really enjoying it. Graphics look amazing. it is a little glitchy though. i got sacked once at the 50 yard line and it counted as a safety. :confused: aside from that all smooth.

Its pretty much Madden 12 ported to the Vita with some upgraded physics. Just as easy as the Madden 12 plat as well. I got the plat in 1 day (1st in the world bitches) with no problem.

I'm actually really enjoying it. Graphics look amazing. it is a little glitchy though. i got sacked once at the 50 yard line and it counted as a safety. :confused: aside from that all smooth.

I agree but I wouldn't say the graphics are amazing. I got the same safety glitch twice, both times I was rolling right and threw an out to my :circle: receiver. The all of a sudden I get a white screen and somehow had a safety against me.

Edited by M-Easy

Its pretty much Madden 12 ported to the Vita with some upgraded physics. Just as easy as the Madden 12 plat as well. I got the plat in 1 day (1st in the world bitches) with no problem.

The bitches isn't necessary dude but congrats. I expected it to take much longer than a few hours, especially the MUT and Superstar trophies.

[EDIT] Nevermind, I just noticed this was the Vita forum. My bad. But the bitches part is still not really necessary but that's just my opinion.

The bitches isn't necessary dude but congrats. I expected it to take much longer than a few hours, especially the MUT and Superstar trophies.

[EDIT] Nevermind, I just noticed this was the Vita forum. My bad. But the bitches part is still not really necessary but that's just my opinion.

I meant bitches in the nicest possible way. As a term of endearment like how young hip girls use it with each other :cool:

Also if anyone has any questions about any trophies I'll have the guide up as soon as we're eliminated from THL. Which could be sooner than later :(

I'm only a bitch when i'm playing three team deathmatch on uc3 doing really well and still losing.

Game buying guide:

1) Trophies ... how fast/easy?

2) Game play ... how fast and easy i can get the trophies playing the game myself. Hint I take the estimate time and double it.

3) Price ... divide the game price by how many trophies. Sound shapes I love you.

Madden just made the cut ... sorry about the pun

I meant bitches in the nicest possible way. As a term of endearment like how young hip girls use it with each other :cool:

Also if anyone has any questions about any trophies I'll have the guide up as soon as we're eliminated from THL. Which could be sooner than later :(

I was about to start writing one but since you'll be doing one i won't. pointless doing one as well.

I'm only a bitch when i'm playing three team deathmatch on uc3 doing really well and still losing.

Game buying guide:

1) Trophies ... how fast/easy?

2) Game play ... how fast and easy i can get the trophies playing the game myself. Hint I take the estimate time and double it.

3) Price ... divide the game price by how many trophies. Sound shapes I love you.

Madden just made the cut ... sorry about the pun

You can get 80% of the trophies in 1 game. Play a full 15 minutes and just knock them out. Edit your qb rb and receiver to have max stats. The 100 yard interception solo is a pain. Aside from that the 90% completion with 20 attempts is annoying me. Tried it 3 times yesterday and even though my receivers have Max stats they still drop passes wide open.

Edited by OlympiakosNYC

• 3 months later...