General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 5 months later...

How hard would these trophies be for someone that doesnt play any football games? Last game i played was in arcades, where you were robots and could play with 4 ppl.. deathbowl or something? I was in bestbuy yesterday and playing demo they had out, i was able to make passes and run but no clue how difficult trophies COULD be for someone totally new.

How hard would these trophies be for someone that doesnt play any football games? Last game i played was in arcades, where you were robots and could play with 4 ppl.. deathbowl or something? I was in bestbuy yesterday and playing demo they had out, i was able to make passes and run but no clue how difficult trophies COULD be for someone totally new.

With all EA games game sliders and roster changes can help you get trophies alot easier. The list is very straight forward and is perfect for a beginner except for maybe 4 trophies that could be a pain due to only playing against the computer unless you play online against a friend and then it should be easier to accomplish the harder ones.

I was thinking this as well, I love sports but i'm pretty bad at the video game versions. I loved the demo and didn't do too bad once I lowered the difficulty settings. I'd love any tips.

Does anyone have any advice on how to score a 60+ yard field goal or how to score a TD on a punt return in OT? I keep trying but its so difficult!

Go into settings in the main menu and turned the kick sliders to 100 under special teams, I kicked a 79 yard field goal lol, as for return a punt for a TD in OT turn player min speed threshold to 0, and use Desean Jackson

For the Vince Wilfork Award trophy just set the fumbles to 0 to cause more fumbles and turn offsides off....most of my fumbles came on hit sticking the punter on 4th and he fumbled 90% of the time.....positions that i had a fumble recovery touchdown were MLB, FS, & CB....not sure if the MLB was in the DE position at the time but the trophy unlocked after the game.

For safety inspector get to the 1 yard line and then turn the ball over on downs. The other team will get the ball with their backs on the end zone and run a blitz and hopefully you can tackle them in the end zone for a safety. Still working on Revis trophy. Last one I need for plat.

do what he just said but turn off offsides and stand next to the quarterback and smack him as soon as the ball is snapped. The Revis one i would say get a boosting partner and run curl routes from the 5 yard line to get this. offline :confused::confused:

do what he just said but turn off offsides and stand next to the quarterback and smack him as soon as the ball is snapped. The Revis one i would say get a boosting partner and run curl routes from the 5 yard line to get this. offline :confused::confused:

If you do boost the Revis trophy use the Bears have your partner do the curls like ONYC said above, for your defense pick Field Goal Zone this will put D. hester as your lone guy in the end zone, you should be able to pick off the pass and run in back.