So how does the online points system work?

M-Easy

I won't have the game for a game more hours but I want to know how the point system is set up for the points trophies. Is it literally score 600 points (85 touchdowns) or is it a point system like in the MLB or NHL games where you get a certain amount of points per win and possibly lose points per loss?

Also can you play private ranked games or is there a lobby system like in past years or are all ranked games set against random opponents?

I won't have the game for a game more hours but I want to know how the point system is set up for the points trophies. Is it literally score 600 points (85 touchdowns) or is it a point system like in the MLB or NHL games where you get a certain amount of points per win and possibly lose points per loss?

Also can you play private ranked games or is there a lobby system like in past years or are all ranked games set against random opponents?

I've tried creating lobby and invite friend to ranked game and msg stated it will be unranked. Will keep trying to find a way if poss and update later on

I don't thnk there is a way to invite a friend to a ranked game in Madden.

they got rid of that a couple Maddens ago because then people can just cheat to gain spots on the over all leader boards. You have to play the old fashioned way and that is grind the wins out.

Unless someone finds out another way

I don't thnk there is a way to invite a friend to a ranked game in Madden.

they got rid of that a couple Maddens ago because then people can just cheat to gain spots on the over all leader boards. You have to play the old fashioned way and that is grind the wins out.

Unless someone finds out another way

I think I have a way figured out. I'll be in 45 min and we can test it out

I sent you a PSN invite

But the trophy for the online points is for the points you score. So that is not going to be hard at all.

and I just played 1 game and got 512 skill points

I was down 21 to 10 and then I came back and won 45 to 21. I had a kick off return for a TD of over 100 yards, 2 pick 6's for TD, and 5 total INT. I had 2 recievers with over 100 yards. So I guess the points rack up by the things you accomplish in the game, my opponent also conceded defeat.

I'm wondering about the Connected Careers, don't have game yet. Especially with the Deion Sanders related trophy. I imagine it will be hard to earn points has a CB.

I was thinking the same thing. When you play as the DB the cpu would take a sack before they threw the ball your way!!

I don't get the point of your video, at all. The video is showing you earning the Belting trophy and all you do is talk about the online stuff, something that could have easily been done by just explaining in text here. Not to mention its information folks here have already offered up.

Mostly I don't get the point of producing a video thats for one trophy while you talk about others?

I don't get the point of your video, at all. The video is showing you earning the Belting trophy and all you do is talk about the online stuff, something that could have easily been done by just explaining in text here. Not to mention its information folks here have already offered up.

Mostly I don't get the point of producing a video thats for one trophy while you talk about others?

Thank Tuff Tuff, I really dont see the point of the video neither when he only get one trophy offline during the Madden Moments Live.

Thank Tuff Tuff, I really dont see the point of the video neither when he only get one trophy offline during the Madden Moments Live.

It was a poor attempt of advertising his youtube channel. But thanks for the responses guys I'll start the game up tomorrow. I played the vita version all day and was able to get the plat without any problems. Too bad they don't share the same list.

Also FYI the Vita's online is broken.

It was a poor attempt of advertising his youtube channel. But thanks for the responses guys I'll start the game up tomorrow. I played the vita version all day and was able to get the plat without any problems. Too bad they don't share the same list.

Also FYI the Vita's online is broken.

Oh good. I'm kinda unsure if I want to dive into this myself. I'm gon wait for a little more info, especially on the CC mode. Too many other games to play.

If it is game points scored, could you play with a friend and each of you rack up points and each person gets the points? Or does the points only go to the winner?

You both get trophies. Lost 204-196 yesterday boosting and got all the trophies up to 150. Was 4 points shy of the 200 pt trophy.