MUT Trading Wants amd Have List

dta151

If you are wanting to make a trade that is not to boost the trophy for making any trade, don't you think that would warrant a separate thread such as MUT Trading Thread , not a boosting thread because most of the people in there just want to make any trade for the lets make a deal trophy.Anyway I will post there if that is the rule it just doesn't really belong there in my opinion, but your the boss.:D

If you are wanting to make a trade that is not to boost the trophy for making any trade, don't you think that would warrant a separate thread such as MUT Trading Thread , not a boosting thread because most of the people in there just want to make any trade for the lets make a deal trophy.Anyway I will post there if that is the rule it just doesn't really belong there in my opinion, but your the boss.:D

yeh, i seen the last fourm u created and had a feeling it would be locked. but i dont think they know the difference between boosting for trophies and just trading cards for collections. hopefully they leave this up for those who need cards for collections, not trophies. what do u need anyway?