Title Update #2 Details to be released very soon

Major-Dutch-_

Why don't they just give us a refund.

They could put a torniquet on this game and it will still be crap

Releasing a game and fixing issues by patch has become standard this gen, and I doubt it changes.

I just hope they fix everything, there's way too many issues to enjoy the game right now. I've been telling you guys to go to OS and post your gripes about the trophy not popping for a reason. Other than myself only a handful of other people complained about it, I hope it was enough for them to realize it's a widespread problem and they actually fix it. Otherwise we might be waiting for patch #3.

Edited by Major-Dutch-_

I called EA and after 2 escalations I ended up getting NHL 12 for free sent to me and a HOF pack code.I told my friend and he got the same.It might take some time,but they will give you something if you are having legit problems.I was having problems with my online pass kept telling me it was corrupted and have to re download it every time and none of the other users on the system can even get online at all,so mine was warranted.Try emailing or calling them and they will probly give you something.

I called EA and after 2 escalations I ended up getting NHL 12 for free sent to me and a HOF pack code.I told my friend and he got the same.It might take some time,but they will give you something if you are having legit problems.I was having problems with my online pass kept telling me it was corrupted and have to re download it every time and none of the other users on the system can even get online at all,so mine was warranted.Try emailing or calling them and they will probly give you something.

I've hear NHL '12 has it's own share of problems. Hope you don't run into any more on that, getting something for free then having it be broken would be like a slap in the face.

I wasn't aware of Patch#1. Still hoping they fix the 'This one is easy' trophy issue. I've joined the 98% club so would like to get my Platinum

Did you have an issue with "This one is hard" not popping?

I bought 3 gold packs last night and my team is 83 overall. I've tweaked the depth chart, saved, and even played a game.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Who did you call? i called and complained to 2 different people and they wouldn't do anything for me

Did you have an issue with "This one is hard" not popping?

I bought 3 gold packs last night and my team is 83 overall. I've tweaked the depth chart, saved, and even played a game.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

No, 'This one is hard' trophy popped just fine for me. I'd probably suggest just sticking with it and playing a couple more games (maybe it will pop next time you log in). I've actually really enjoyed playing ultimate team and collecting the card collections. By trading and collecting the collections you can get a lot of coins without spending any real money, so improving your team. Maybe if your team rating grows higher, the trophy will pop then

No, 'This one is hard' trophy popped just fine for me. I'd probably suggest just sticking with it and playing a couple more games (maybe it will pop next time you log in). I've actually really enjoyed playing ultimate team and collecting the card collections. By trading and collecting the collections you can get a lot of coins without spending any real money, so improving your team. Maybe if your team rating grows higher, the trophy will pop then

Thanks. It actually popped the next time I went in to play MUT (after turning off my system completely).

Weird...but I'm not surprised with all the hiccups this game has.

I started emailing and they were taking along time to respond but eventually offered me the HOF pack because they couldn't fix it.They said the ticket would stay open because it still wasn't resolved,so 2 weeks later I called the phone number listed in the game booklet.(650)-628-1001