Wheel and Deal Issues?

switchfreak83

I know there's a 'glitched trophies' thread, but it's become a troll-war. So I'm wondering if anyone else has had trouble with the Wheel and Deal trophy (Make a MUT trade) I did several trades tonight and my trade partners all unlocked it no problems. I still haven't seen it on my end though.

Kinda sucks too, since I got the MUT creation trophy no probs and was hoping to be close to a plat. I don't plan on buying an EA Online pass, so if it's not fixable in the next 36 hours, I'm chalking it up to 'EA Sucks Ass' and moving on.

Rant aside, anyone have any ideas or workarounds? :confused:

have u tried offering the trade? or are u just putting a guy on the block and someone else is offering? not sure maybe if you have to do it one way or another, i haven't even attempted to trade anyone as of yet. If nothin else you could try deleting ur game data and re-installing and see what happens when u trade after that.

i did this with my brother and you people need to realize what a glitched trophy is!!! its not a trophy u havent figured out yet so just dont post as a glitched trophy cuz its not glitched but there is a trick i know when i did i offered my brother a trade and it worked for me but not him so im pretty sure u have to be the one offering the trade so find someone with a player on the trade block and offer him a trade and if he accepts u will get trophy

i did this with my brother and you people need to realize what a glitched trophy is!!! its not a trophy u havent figured out yet so just dont post as a glitched trophy cuz its not glitched but there is a trick i know when i did i offered my brother a trade and it worked for me but not him so im pretty sure u have to be the one offering the trade so find someone with a player on the trade block and offer him a trade and if he accepts u will get trophy

YOU. SHALL NOT. TROLL!

Dude. Seriously. Get the hell out of here. Your opinion means NOTHING to me. I'm almost 6000 trophies into this and I've been gaming for 20+ years. So kindly take your 'I know s much more than everyone about glitches' attitude and go elsewhere. I specifically started a new thread because your were (pun totally intended) trolling the other glitch threads, insulting people's intelligence and acting high and mighty. A glitch could affect .01% of users and still be, you guessed it, a glitch.

If you stopped to read once in a while, you'd have noticed I NEVER mentioned it was glitched, I ASKED the community if anyone had any issues with it popping. I was EDUCATING myself on other methods that may work. I have been a ps3t member for several years and wouldn't start a thread with a question if I hadn't exhausted all know avenues for figuring it out myself. So kindly, keep out of this thread.

And for people actually offering useful advice. I have tried being the trader and the one making the offer. I live chatted with ea last night, no help there. I wiped my save data and game data, reinstalled it and put up a few more offers. I'll login today and see if that does the trick. I'll post my findings here.

I had the thought too that perhaps the cards I'm trading for need to be BETTER than the ones I'm trading away. Any confirmation from anyone on that?

I believe, as stated above, you do have to offer a trade to someone who already has a card on the Trade Block. I did this, trophy popped right away (didn't pop when I posted card to Trade Block). Got my plat. :)

Yeah, I offered and had two accepted this morning. Still nada. Boooooooo... I'm gonna try and trade 'up' before I give up!

Alright guys, it popped! The only thing that I did differently was make sure I traded-up. I offered a lower value card in trade for a higher value card. This time when the 'trade accepted' screen came up, my trophy accompanied it! Sigh of relief. Now for the interception trophies and a plat! :applause: