XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 09-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
Crumble114

Default Some MUT questions.. please help!

1. Every time I try and play against the CPU, the coin toss happens and then the game forces the start screen on me. Every time I click continue to decide if I want to kick / receive, the start screen comes again. How do I actually play a game?!?

2. I bought some coins (I think the 15,000 one), it brings me to the PSN store, says purchase complete, but when I go back to the MUT screen it says I have 0 coins! What am I meant to do in order to actually waste money buy buying these packs?!?!

Thanks for any help you can give me, these MUT trophies are my last for the Platinum and it's driving me mad!
Crumble114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:10 PM   #2
kooit

If I was you, when the start screen comes up again. Go down to coaching options, select supersim and supersim the whole game. Repeat this 20 times. Shut off your ps3, turn it back on. Sign back into your mut and the trophies should pop.
kooit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:21 AM   #3
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumble114 View Post
1. Every time I try and play against the CPU, the coin toss happens and then the game forces the start screen on me. Every time I click continue to decide if I want to kick / receive, the start screen comes again. How do I actually play a game?!?

2. I bought some coins (I think the 15,000 one), it brings me to the PSN store, says purchase complete, but when I go back to the MUT screen it says I have 0 coins! What am I meant to do in order to actually waste money buy buying these packs?!?!

Thanks for any help you can give me, these MUT trophies are my last for the Platinum and it's driving me mad!
1. This is happening to me as well. As soon as the coin toss is done, it takes me to the menu screen. No way to exit it except to quit the game. On top of that, it affects your players even if you don't play a second of the game. Right now, I'm going to delete the patch and see if that helps. If not, I'm going to be one pissed off dude when I ring up EA.

2. Not sure about that one. I recommend you call EA or Sony right away about that.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote