Madden Ultimate Team Boosting/Trading Thread

NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

Use This Thread To Find Boosting Partner's For Madden 12 Ultimate Team Mode Online.

(B) - Wheel and Deal

Make a MUT Trade

(B) - Ultimate Veteran

Complete 10 MUT Games

(G) - MUT Maniac

Complete 20 MUT Games

These Trophies are all i need for Platinum.

If you want to boost these on release date, feel free to add me, I wanna knock this out ASAP..

PSN- NYCZFINEST4PREZ

**** PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME ON PSN I NO LONGER HAVE THE GAME ****

Edited by NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ
Updated Information

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that because it happened to me 2 weeks ago when my review copy got here. I have already earned the 10 MUT Games trophy and have over 50% of the trophies overall.

EA will have to patch the game to remedy this problem.

can u send them a email or a petition? since u already have the game.

Anyone know if they will give you a 7 day trail for online play like last year?

My wife would like to play this game and PLATINUM it but we can't have two online passes. I'm sure in 7 days she could get 20 completed games and an 80 overall MUT team with some help.

OK as this is the boosting thread, anyone that would like to boost the MUT TRADE, online tonight please add me on PSN if you are getting this at midnight 12:00am EST or where ever.. lol i will have this at midnight EST PSN NYCZFINEST4PREZ

I will as well. If possible, will you help boost wins for my wife so she can get the "online" trophies?

its possible i can boost some wins tonight, how many i dont know, will have to see how much time i have, the main thing i want to knock out is the MUT trade though for sure.

I'll trade with you! Please give me your garbage Derek Anderson for my awful Winston Justice!!!

:applause: