Ea ticket

jpbslayer

I emaied ea support asking them - if i can get the trophies i will get the season pass - if not i wont

most likely though it will be like the 1hr plus trials - you can get the trophies -BUT they dont show up unless you purchase the game

ill post again when i get the email back

this has been confirmed on ea forums that everything you do with 3 day trial will carry over including trophies save game data franchises creat a players online leagues as well pretty much everything u can do or save during the 3 day early release will carry over once u buy the game on release or whenever u buy it

you can purchase it from the ps store its already in there and i have bought it already. than you will be able to download the full game on the 25th but u cant play it till the 26 starting at 6 pm est than on the 30 the downloaded version will expire on the 30th at 6 am est and all ur save data and trophies will be tranferred once u buy the physical copy of the game

you can purchase it from the ps store its already in there and i have bought it already. than you will be able to download the full game on the 25th but u cant play it till the 26 starting at 6 pm est than on the 30 the downloaded version will expire on the 30th at 6 am est and all ur save data and trophies will be tranferred once u buy the physical copy of the game

Oh ok thanks. But dont have enough money to buy that. Might as well wait until the game comes out.

this has been confirmed on ea forums that everything you do with 3 day trial will carry over including trophies save game data franchises creat a players online leagues as well pretty much everything u can do or save during the 3 day early release will carry over once u buy the game on release or whenever u buy it

I was not wondering about carrying over - but if the trophies will count if you do not buy the full game.In the plus trials all the stuff carries over -and you can earn the trophies -- but they do not show up on your list unless you purchase the full game.

I was not wondering about carrying over - but if the trophies will count if you do not buy the full game.In the plus trials all the stuff carries over -and you can earn the trophies -- but they do not show up on your list unless you purchase the full game.

the trophies will only carry over once u put the actual disc in ur ps3 so if u get the season ticket and play the game early and dont ever put the act disc in ur ps3 than ur trophies for madden 12 will expire or not sync at all , now u will be able to unlock the trophies but they will not sync until u buy the actual game

So we can't buy the full game off of PSN?

no you can not buy the full game from the ps store all you get with the season ticket is the chance to download a trial of the full game. Now when u download it , it will be the full retail version of the game like u wud buy in the store BUT when the game offically releases on the 30th ur downloadable copy of the game will expire and none of ur trophies or save game data will sync until u put the disc in ur ps3. Once u act buy the game from the store and put it in ur ps3 all ur save data and trophies from the early trial will sync up and you will have everything you did in the trial period saved now on ur ps3 with the retail version of the game. i hope this clears things up a little

Ya what a scam. You're paying money to basically rent it for 3 days, except you can't get the trophies unless you actually buy the game. What a scam. How much does this cost?

if its not for u than dont buy it but i for one love every ea sports game and buy them all so it works out to 5 dollars everyvtra a game and i will buy all of them regaurdless so why not get each game 3 days early and 20 percent off all dlc ? you think this is a rip off are you kidding? just cause its not economical to u doesnt make it a rip off!!! its a great deal if ur a true sports fan and enjoy all the games on the list and i for one will be happy as hell to be playiong the full game this friday and all weekend while everyone else waits

if its not for u than dont buy it but i for one love every ea sports game and buy them all so it works out to 5 dollars everyvtra a game and i will buy all of them regaurdless so why not get each game 3 days early and 20 percent off all dlc ? you think this is a rip off are you kidding? just cause its not economical to u doesnt make it a rip off!!! its a great deal if ur a true sports fan and enjoy all the games on the list and i for one will be happy as hell to be playiong the full game this friday and all weekend while everyone else waits

What's your problem? I'm just stating my opinon. It only applies for 4 games I believe; those being Madden, NHL, Fifa and Tiger Woods. Since it's a "seasons pass" I don't think that would include Tiger Woods 13 so really it's more like $9 a game. To me it's a money grab because I don't buy DLC for EA games (huge money grab, and you can't even dispute that) and I would rather not pay $25 to get 4 games each 3 days early because I'm going to put a ton of gameplay into each of them so it doesn't really matter if I do it now or later.

Edited by guelphstorm

What's your problem? I'm just stating my opinon. It only applies for 4 games I believe; those being Madden, NHL, Fifa and Tiger Woods. Since it's a "seasons pass" I don't think that would include Tiger Woods 13 so really it's more like $9 a game. To me it's a money grab because I don't buy DLC for EA games (huge money grab, and you can't even dispute that) and I would rather not pay $25 to get 4 games each 3 days early because I'm going to put a ton of gameplay into each of them so it doesn't really matter if I do it now or later.

its also applies for nhl and thats fine u can have ur own opeinion i just dont think its fair to say its a rip off cuz u dont like the game selection if it was for 5 games u really loved to play than ur telling me you wouldnt want all those games a few days early and discounted dlc cmon now

its also applies for nhl and thats fine u can have ur own opeinion i just dont think its fair to say its a rip off cuz u dont like the game selection if it was for 5 games u really loved to play than ur telling me you wouldnt want all those games a few days early and discounted dlc cmon now

Every year I get Madden, NHL, and NCAA. To me this was a no brainer. You get games early and get disocunts off dlc stuff. My weekend will be split between Madden, NCAA, and Uncharted 2.

not trying to get in this war - but - i play 3 of the games offered - tiger, nhl and madden, i dont buy much dlc for these types of games (now if they included new trophies that would be diffrent) - and 3 days is nothing in the scheme of things (to me). so i dont think its worth it to ME. But on the other hand i dont see it as a rip off - just not for me

hey guys im having a hard time understanding how this works, i just purchased the season ticket, and it gave me the blue icon after paying for it, only problem i have now is i dont see a trial for madden 12 i just see the demo, do you dl that and it unlocks auto?or is there a actual trial for the full game? any help from someone that already has done this would be great!

***EDIT***

never mind i figured it out right after posting i searched actually madden 12 and the early release fll game popped up, what a POS structural store the ps3 has i swear, its so prehistoric

Edited by NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ

Ya with 5 it nearly doubles the value, but this year it's only the three (madden, nhl and fifa) which I will all buy, but I don't feel like paying an additional $25 this year. Any idea if they'll jack up the price next year when they offer this since there will be more games?

Ya with 5 it nearly doubles the value, but this year it's only the three (madden, nhl and fifa) which I will all buy, but I don't feel like paying an additional $25 this year. Any idea if they'll jack up the price next year when they offer this since there will be more games?

it all depends on when u purchased the season ticket there for if u buy it after madden 12 releases than u will get madden 13 3 days early understand, this way no matter when u buy it u will be able to get 5 games 3 days early hope this clears up and confusion