XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 06:04 AM   #21
YourHeroChris
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollCrusher View Post
its also applies for nhl and thats fine u can have ur own opeinion i just dont think its fair to say its a rip off cuz u dont like the game selection if it was for 5 games u really loved to play than ur telling me you wouldnt want all those games a few days early and discounted dlc cmon now
Every year I get Madden, NHL, and NCAA. To me this was a no brainer. You get games early and get disocunts off dlc stuff. My weekend will be split between Madden, NCAA, and Uncharted 2.
YourHeroChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:19 PM   #22
joebrochue
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 48
Default

not trying to get in this war - but - i play 3 of the games offered - tiger, nhl and madden, i dont buy much dlc for these types of games (now if they included new trophies that would be diffrent) - and 3 days is nothing in the scheme of things (to me). so i dont think its worth it to ME. But on the other hand i dont see it as a rip off - just not for me
joebrochue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:06 PM   #23
NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: eN-wHy-SeE, NY
Posts: 556
Default

hey guys im having a hard time understanding how this works, i just purchased the season ticket, and it gave me the blue icon after paying for it, only problem i have now is i dont see a trial for madden 12 i just see the demo, do you dl that and it unlocks auto?or is there a actual trial for the full game? any help from someone that already has done this would be great!

***EDIT***

never mind i figured it out right after posting i searched actually madden 12 and the early release fll game popped up, what a POS structural store the ps3 has i swear, its so prehistoric
__________________
New PS3-PS4 Profile [ON]
Old Account Currently Retired 217/218 's Attained w/ 98.9% Total Completion Across ALL Games Played
50/52 PSN Games 100% Complete

**Blank Friend Request's Will Be Deleted On Sight**

Last edited by NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ; 08-27-2011 at 02:10 PM.
NyCzFiNeSt4pReZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #24
guelphstorm
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 27
Default

Ya with 5 it nearly doubles the value, but this year it's only the three (madden, nhl and fifa) which I will all buy, but I don't feel like paying an additional $25 this year. Any idea if they'll jack up the price next year when they offer this since there will be more games?
guelphstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 12:24 AM   #25
TrollCrusher
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guelphstorm View Post
Ya with 5 it nearly doubles the value, but this year it's only the three (madden, nhl and fifa) which I will all buy, but I don't feel like paying an additional $25 this year. Any idea if they'll jack up the price next year when they offer this since there will be more games?
it all depends on when u purchased the season ticket there for if u buy it after madden 12 releases than u will get madden 13 3 days early understand, this way no matter when u buy it u will be able to get 5 games 3 days early hope this clears up and confusion
TrollCrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:41 PM   #26
guelphstorm
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollCrusher View Post
it all depends on when u purchased the season ticket there for if u buy it after madden 12 releases than u will get madden 13 3 days early understand, this way no matter when u buy it u will be able to get 5 games 3 days early hope this clears up and confusion
Oh alright that makes more sense. Although I believe theres only 4 games that they are offering, those being: madden, nhl, fifa and tiger woods. I wish they would offer this for ncaa as well, but unfortunately it seems like they don't.
guelphstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:00 AM   #27
BeAsT CaNuCK
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guelphstorm View Post
Oh alright that makes more sense. Although I believe theres only 4 games that they are offering, those being: madden, nhl, fifa and tiger woods. I wish they would offer this for ncaa as well, but unfortunately it seems like they don't.
they do offer for ncaa... football
BeAsT CaNuCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:20 AM   #28
guelphstorm
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeAsT CaNuCK View Post
they do offer for ncaa... football
Not for the season ticket promotion.
guelphstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:37 AM   #29
BeAsT CaNuCK
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guelphstorm View Post
Not for the season ticket promotion.
ya link: EA SPORTS Season Ticket
BeAsT CaNuCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:55 AM   #30
guelphstorm
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeAsT CaNuCK View Post
Oh my bad. I was reading about it on another site and they said that it didn't include the ncaa series.
guelphstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:54 AM.