Can't seem to get look what I found

jhoov92

Ok I have done every starting with kickoff and going to the one and then using a qb with 12 carrying and they just wont fumble it is the only trophy that i cant get besides the online which i haven't tried for yet

Thanks for any help or suggestions

and what defence should i use to make them fumble.

Ok I have done every starting with kickoff and going to the one and then using a qb with 12 carrying and they just wont fumble it is the only trophy that i cant get besides the online which i haven't tried for yet

Replace QB with Kicker.

That should work

What I did to get this is I used a play that had the CB blitzing from the QBs backside in the 4-3 formation. Use the hit stick to hit the QB with the CB. It took me about 6 games or so, but I eventually got it. I caused the QB to fumble a lot doing this, it just wouldn't initiate the fight for the ball process.

What I did to get this is I used a play that had the CB blitzing from the QBs backside in the 4-3 formation. Use the hit stick to hit the QB with the CB. It took me about 6 games or so, but I eventually got it. I caused the QB to fumble a lot doing this, it just wouldn't initiate the fight for the ball process.

So far I've played almost 1 half of a game with a score of about 200-0. I caused 2 fumbles, one i recovered, both teams jumped on it but the pile-up wasn't trigered :mad: I mean, it's a great strategy, not bad mouthing it, just showing my anger at this trophy

EDIT: On the last play before halftime I got it!!!!! Yess. All i need is the LT trophy for platinum!!!! Thanks a load for this.

Edited by DemonWolf2121

OK so I've done 3 games now... Getting safety after safety after safety and not once has Warner dropped the ball at all! And all his stats are at 12!

I have just thought of something which I might try though... I might try and increase the defence's stats and see if that helps... Hmmm... Time for game 4!

Yeah... increase your middle linebacker's Speed and Hitting (or is it Big Hit) stats to 99. Turn the offsides penalty OFF. Now, when Arizona has the ball, bring your middle linebacker to the other side of the line of scrimmage. When Warner hikes the ball, just WALK up to him (don't press R2) and flick the right analog stick UP once (the Hit Stick) and blindside him. He should fumble in just a few plays if all of his stats are at 12. :cool:

Yeah... increase your middle linebacker's Speed and Hitting (or is it Big Hit) stats to 99. Turn the offsides penalty OFF. Now, when Arizona has the ball, bring your middle linebacker to the other side of the line of scrimmage. When Warner hikes the ball, just WALK up to him (don't press R2) and flick the right analog stick UP once (the Hit Stick) and blindside him. He should fumble in just a few plays if all of his stats are at 12. :cool:

This is an easy way to do it...Even though I did mine when I had offsides on...