XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > M (PS3) > Madagascar Kartz

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 06:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
 
luckyegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: belgium
Posts: 2,889

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default multiplayer trophies question

i see there is no boosting thread for this game. however i see some multiplayer trophies and i also see a buddy can help you with the trophy with a second controller. the problem is i dont have someone to play together with me. (i really dont have many friends. and the few friends i have dont interested in ps3) is there an way to do it through internet? i in my studio and other guy in his house. is this possible? it says multiplayer right? i dont even know if there is a multiplayer in this game. i just installed it today and quitted it.
__________________
visitor message for ut3 insane please not psn messages or requests.
luckyegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
 
luckyegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: belgium
Posts: 2,889

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyegg View Post
i see there is no boosting thread for this game. however i see some multiplayer trophies and i also see a buddy can help you with the trophy with a second controller. the problem is i dont have someone to play together with me. (i really dont have many friends. and the few friends i have dont interested in ps3) is there an way to do it through internet? i in my studio and other guy in his house. is this possible? it says multiplayer right? i dont even know if there is a multiplayer in this game. i just installed it today and quitted it.
anyone? sorry but i really have to know
__________________
visitor message for ut3 insane please not psn messages or requests.
luckyegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 50
Default

it's splitscreen only.
ik00R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
 
luckyegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: belgium
Posts: 2,889

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ik00R View Post
it's splitscreen only.
damn everyone i know sucks in gaming. i guess i let them train a few days before we play together (me and a friend)

thanks for answering. hahaha i actually enjoy this game can you believe that?
__________________
visitor message for ut3 insane please not psn messages or requests.
luckyegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 77
Default

I enjoyed this game aswell. There is something entertaining about simple kart racing clones. Sega racing is good too, but i enjoyed this more! Lol

The splitscreen trophies arent hard so even a noob could do it with you with some practice. I did it with my girlfriend.
__________________
Oz-Metalhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
 
luckyegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: belgium
Posts: 2,889

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz-Metalhead View Post
I enjoyed this game aswell. There is something entertaining about simple kart racing clones. Sega racing is good too, but i enjoyed this more! Lol

The splitscreen trophies arent hard so even a noob could do it with you with some practice. I did it with my girlfriend.
it looks also a little bit on worms. (when i was little i played it on pc)

i hope your correct about being noob. i cant collect even 40 in my own. i dont know the correct kartz yet. whats the best kartz in your opinion? shrek? or someone else? (i didnt unlock shrek yet)
__________________
visitor message for ut3 insane please not psn messages or requests.
luckyegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 50
Default

finish the career first, i think that the penguins have the best cart cause of the boost, otherwise the hippo (gloria?) has better speed but less turbo compared to the penguins.
ik00R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 11:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
 
luckyegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: belgium
Posts: 2,889

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ik00R View Post
finish the career first, i think that the penguins have the best cart cause of the boost, otherwise the hippo (gloria?) has better speed but less turbo compared to the penguins.
i think i known what you mean i give it a try later.

edit: i also needed to known because my friend need the most comfortable carakter
__________________
visitor message for ut3 insane please not psn messages or requests.
luckyegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
 
GodOfPortway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: BA12
Posts: 772
Default

Im also struggling to find a partner that'll play through mp with me lol

trying to twist my gf's arm into doing it lol
otherwise platinum would be mine already =/

i found the best kartz to use is melman is turbo is immense
__________________


My Platinum Collection

Last Platinum: The Walking Dead
Currently Playing: Battlefield 4

"If We Live In The Hearts We Leave Behind We Will Never Die"
GodOfPortway is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10 AM.