multiplayer trophies question

Hogger

i see there is no boosting thread for this game. however i see some multiplayer trophies and i also see a buddy can help you with the trophy with a second controller. the problem is i dont have someone to play together with me. (i really dont have many friends. and the few friends i have dont interested in ps3) is there an way to do it through internet? i in my studio and other guy in his house. is this possible? it says multiplayer right? i dont even know if there is a multiplayer in this game. i just installed it today and quitted it.

i see there is no boosting thread for this game. however i see some multiplayer trophies and i also see a buddy can help you with the trophy with a second controller. the problem is i dont have someone to play together with me. (i really dont have many friends. and the few friends i have dont interested in ps3) is there an way to do it through internet? i in my studio and other guy in his house. is this possible? it says multiplayer right? i dont even know if there is a multiplayer in this game. i just installed it today and quitted it.

anyone? sorry but i really have to know

I enjoyed this game aswell. There is something entertaining about simple kart racing clones. Sega racing is good too, but i enjoyed this more! Lol

The splitscreen trophies arent hard so even a noob could do it with you with some practice. I did it with my girlfriend. :)

it looks also a little bit on worms. (when i was little i played it on pc)

i hope your correct about being noob. i cant collect even 40 in my own. i dont know the correct kartz yet. whats the best kartz in your opinion? shrek? or someone else? (i didnt unlock shrek yet)

finish the career first, i think that the penguins have the best cart cause of the boost, otherwise the hippo (gloria?) has better speed but less turbo compared to the penguins.

i think i known what you mean i give it a try later.

edit: i also needed to known because my friend need the most comfortable carakter

• 2 months later...