5 Stunt Flyer

Sympathie

I did it on the freighter funny thing is i tried for hour or so jumping and turboing never got it....When i finally did it i did it without jumping and just using turbo up the big jump on the freighter......Also make sure not to try doin it with just one trick it dosnt work that way...lol and hope this helps you....

I also noticed that the left and right stunts follow up faster. I used the freighter..a full turbobar with Melman....boosted up the big jump. Started with left right and up and down and left right again. Managed to squeze a 6th stunt in there. So it can be done..easily lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do a jump before the blue part of the mothership (jump about 2 or 3 car lengths before the blue ramp thing), and do a trick right away. Then in the middle of that trick press the analog stick to a different direction until the new trick starts, then choose another direction. If you jump in the right spot, 5 is not only possible but simple. I'll attempt to put up a video sometime if someone needs one.

ID- Conceptfly

I also noticed that the left and right stunts follow up faster. I used the freighter..a full turbobar with Melman....boosted up the big jump. Started with left right and up and down and left right again. Managed to squeze a 6th stunt in there. So it can be done..easily lol

what he said, I did it the exact same way ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...