Rate the trophy difficulty...  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.49

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 2 weeks later...
Give this a 1/10. Nothing hard about this game and yes it is boring looking for the collectables but not hard.

i would have to agree with you that collectibles are timeconsuming and usually not hard but i going for a 2 because london area 1 is a real pain. there is 1 star for the lion that took me 30 min because u had to do 4 doublejumps from roofs to reach it and i failed so many times. there isnt room for error. pressing to early x means u just dont make it and waiting to long means the lion dont do the double jump. so u just have to pick the right moment and u have to do it 4 times in a row without failing (i really didnt see an easier way to get so high on top there)

5 stars took me a couple of tries also but once u memorized the map its easy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Madagascar 3: The Video Game platinum difficulty (with guides) 1

Madagascar 3: The Video Game platinum difficulty (without guides) 2

If this game was released when I was a kid, I would not want to play it. Thank Zeus (the human wrecking machine) for trophies, no?

And with that, they're all pretty easy to get. A general understanding (no serious skillz needed) of what you're doing is all that's needed in order to 5 star each individual event and storyline minigame. I haven't begun collecting collectibles.. so I guess I'm saving the best for last, yes?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I give it a 2 due to the collectibles. It was a pain.

I give this a 1, but holy crap, the collectibles in this game are just out of control. You have the slowest moving characters moving across a fairly decent size open world map.

This is what I thought at first, but once I was 3/4 the way to getting all collectibles I realized I could run after jumping and landing, but then I realized it wasn't the jumping making me run. It was because when you jump you lose your disguise. I then realized that because I went through most of the game making sure I was wearing my disguise I was walking the whole time. Without disguise you run.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 2. Had to replay couple of circus acts and city events, but they weren't exactly difficult. And neither was anything else in the game. I was worried about the insane amount of collectibles, but when i got into it, it wasn't that bad actually.;) Of course i'll have to do the mandatory complaint about the speed of characters which was awfully slow. I'm glad it's over and that i didn't pay for this boring shite.:D

Voted a 2

Only made it a 2 because getting 5 stars on everything can be just a hair annoying. Playing through the story I thought getting 5 stars was going to be nearly impossible.

Played through the story, went back for all collectables THEN went for 5 stars on the circus acts and the city challenges and only took a couple tries for each.

Fun game.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...